The Memories (12/25/23)

Judith Collins is now Judith Wellester.

She is in the novel she used to read called "All About Us".

The novel is about the romance between the innocent heroine name Verona Wellester and the richest man in the world Gabriel Vanderson.

Verona and Gabriel fell in love with each other at first sight (Ewww). Verona was drawn to his cold personality and greek god like features, while Gabriel was drawn to her pure, sweet personality and overall beauty.

But there is a major obstacle in their way of obtaining love, which is Verona's older sister Judith Wellester.

Judith Wellester is the fiancee of Gabriel Vanderson since birth.

But for Judith, she fell in love with Gabriel while Gabriel couldn't share the same feelings.

It was a one-sided love on her side.

When she saw that Gabriel treated her younger sister like some sort of precious treasure, Judith grew viciously jealous and tried to break them apart.

Judith tried anything to stop their success in love. Even going as far as to hire a hitman to kill her sister.

Eventually it backfires and Gabriel finds out.

He had Judith kidnapped and tortured by thugs at a warehouse. Judith was repeatedly raped and beaten. She then succumbs to her injuries and dies.

But what about the parents and her older brother's feelings about this?

Turns out, the Wellesters never really cared about their older daughter/sister since she kept making trouble for them to be with Gabriel. They love and valued Verona a lot more and was happy that the bad seed is gone from their lives. The Vanderson parents were also relieved from having a daughter in law that can potentially ruin their reputation.

In the end, Verona and Gabriel got married in a glamorous wedding that made tabloids all over the world. It is the most upscale than any other wedding, even better than any royal weddings.

They couple lived happily ever after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCK THIS SHIT!

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE NAME OF THE HEROINE SOUND CLOSE TO MY ORIGINAL SISTER'S NAME VERA!

AND YEA THE ORIGINAL JUDITH WENT TOO FAR WITH PUTTING A HIT ON HER SISTER, BUT WHAT GABRIEL HAD DONE TO HER WAS MUCH WORSE!

I'M SO DONE WITH SHIT HAPPENING TO ME AND OUT OF MY CONTROL! I AIN'T DEALING WITH THE CHARACTERS OR ANY OBSTACLES IN MY WAY!

YOU HEAR ME GOD OR WHOEVER IS DECIDING MY FATE! I WILL WALK MY OWN PATH AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME!