Thrills, Twinkies, and Tension

The group exited the SUV, their excitement reaching new heights as they stepped foot into the vibrant atmosphere of the amusement park. The sun was shining, the sky was clear, and the energy of the place was infectious.

"We're here, guys! Let's make the most of it!" Liam exclaimed, his enthusiasm contagious.

Judith and her friends eagerly followed Liam and the others as they made their way towards the entrance gates where the ticket booths are. The air was filled with the scent of popcorn and cotton candy, and the sound of cheerful music added to the festive ambiance.

With their tickets in hand, the group entered the amusement park.

"Where should we start?" Miranda asked, feeling like jumping up and down in giddiness.

Liam grinned, his eyes scanning the area. "How about we start with the roller coasters?" He suggested.

"Let's do it!" Hillary agreed, "I think it's better to go on it now before the line gets any longer."

"Good idea!" Judith nodded, "Roller coasters are popular. I don't want to waste the day waiting in line for my turn."

"How about it guys?" Liam asked the others.

The rest of the group voiced their agreement excitedly, except Charles and Zayden. Charles said a small, forceful "okay" with a frightful look. Zayden just shrugged with a blank expression and said, "Sure."

Judith raised a brow at the 5th male lead's response.

You are definitely not a social butterfly, she thought.

After they all agreed, the group headed to the roller coaster.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Back at the parking lot, a similar SUV pulled up. But instead of black, the color is white.

The doors swung open, and five familiar people stepped out.

They are Gabriel, Verona, Hollister, Jericho, and Marko.

"Thank you for inviting me to this amusement park trip, Gabriel," Verona said with a blush on her cheeks, looking at him affectionately, "I didn't know this place just opened."

Gabriel smiled warmly at her, his expression also affectionate. "Of course, Verona. Anything for my fiancee. I thought it would be a fun way for us to get to know each other and spend the day together."

Verona returned his smile, her heart fluttering at the thought of spending time with Gabriel. "I'm glad."

Gabriel nodded, his gaze lingering on Verona for a moment longer before he turned to the rest of the group. "So, where should we start?" he asked, his tone filled with enthusiasm.

Hollister grinned, pointing towards the towering roller coasters in the distance. "How about we kick things off with some thrill rides?"

Marko eyes followed Hollister's finger and nodded eagerly, "Yeah, definitely the roller coasters first!"

Verona's eyes lit up at the suggestion. "Yes, let's do it! I've always loved roller coasters."

Jericho chuckled, his excitement evident. "I think we are all in agreement here."

"Then it's settled! We ride the roller coasters first!" Stated Gabriel.

With Gabriel holding Verona's hand, the group went to get their tickets, then joined the bustling crowd as they made their way towards the roller coasters.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Judith and her group stood in line at the entrance of the roller coaster. Right now, the line is not very long, which is a good thing. The line snaked around colorful barriers adorned with signs displaying safety instructions and ride regulations.