The End of A Fun Day

Note: 2030 words! Probably my longest chapter so far!

Zayden and Judith went on more rides after that stupid confrontation. Along with the roller coaster and ferris wheel, they went on the Twister, the Bumper Cars, the Pendulum, the Haunted House, and so on.

They went on many rides, but there is one ride they earnestly avoided:

The Tunnel of Love, because it is for couples.

It would be weird for them to go in there.

Zayden no longer puts a barrier between them and is now open to having conversations with her.

Besides computers, they shared many similar interests. Things like preference for horror movies, reading  thrillers, and enjoying older music.

Since this world's timeline is similar to Earth's 2000s era, the current artists are similar too. For instance, the number one pop star of this world is Bridgette Spades, who is blonde haired and has a voice like Earth's own Britney Spears.

"Oh yeah! You told me you like photography back there at the roller coaster! What kind of pictures do you take?" She asked.

They both are now done with the rides and decided to look for their friends. Of course they could've called, but they just want to continue talking to each other.

Zayden pondered for a moment, "I like to take photos of landscapes, especially during sunset or sunrise. There's something magical about capturing the colors of the sky blending with the natural beauty of the surroundings. I also enjoy experimenting with long exposure shots to capture motion in a unique way." He answered.

"That's awesome! It sounds like you are very passionate about it!" Judith complimented genuinely.

"Do you still do photography?"

But Zayden frowned and look downward, suddenly emitting a depressed aura.

"No I stopped..." Was all he replied.

Now it's Judith's turn to frown.

"Hey, what's wrong Zayden?" She asked in concern.

The male shook his head, "It's nothing. How about we call our friends now and ask where they are?" He immediately switched topic.

"Oh okay..." Judith understood that somehow talking about photography is a sensitive topic for him.

She pulled out her MotorZola Rizer flip phone to dial one of her girl friends, maybe Hillary. When her thumb was about to type the numbers, Zayden stopped her with his hand blocking her view.

"Wait, I think I see Xavier and Miranda over there," he said, pointing at two familiar figures at the distance.

Following his finger, Judith saw the familiar two people by what looks like a Totem pole outside a Wild West themed ride.

But what is surprising is that those two friends are not just standing there.

Xavier seems to have pushed Miranda against the pole is and....

Heavily kissing her. Xavier had one hand touching against the pole while his other hand held Miranda's jaw.

"Oh my..." Judith breathes out, her eyes widened at the scene, while Zayden looks like he rather be somewhere else.

"Let's just go to them," he said after a sigh.

Judith's cheeks flushed as she quickly averted her gaze from Xavier and Miranda, feeling a mix of shock and awkwardness. Zayden's discomfort was palpable.

"Yeah, let's go," Judith replied, her voice slightly shaky as they made their way towards their friends, trying to act nonchalant despite the unexpected sight.