Irrelevant

Why is she here?!!! Gabriel thought wildly.

Upon a closer look, he can also see that Judith is not alone in the neighboring ferris wheel cart.

He couldn't completely see the other person's face, but he can tell from the form of their body that...it seems to be a guy.

Is that a guy with her?! What the hell?!She is already with another guy after what she did to me and embarrassing me in front of my parents?!!

"Gabe, you've been looking out the window for some time. Have you seen something interesting out there?" Verona asked curiously.

Startled, Gabriel whirled his head away from the glass panel in a panic.

"NO! There is nothing interesting out there!" He exclaimed a bit too loudly, his heart racing with a mix of shock, confusion, and anger. "Just some random people. Let's just focus on us, okay?"

Verona frowned, sensing Gabriel's agitation. "Okay, if you say so," she replied, a hint of concern in her voice.

Gabriel forced a smile, trying to shake off his unease. "Yeah, sorry about that. Let's just enjoy our time together," he said, pulling Verona closer to him and trying to push aside the unsettling sight of Judith and the mysterious guy from his mind.

Unexpectedly, Gabriel couldn't shake off the sudden feeling of betrayal and resentment that surged within him as he continued to ride the ferris wheel with Verona by his side.
----------------------------------------------------------

The ride finally ended a few minutes later. Everyone began to get off the ferris wheel.

As among the ones ahead, Gabriel and his new fiancee stepped off then...

They were followed by Judith and Zayden.

When Judith lifted her head from watching her feet, she didn't expect to accidentally make eye contact with one of the very people she despises:

Gabriel.

"The f*ck!" She exclaimed under her breath with a mixture of surprise and annoyance.

Verona gasped in shock, "Sister, I did not expect you to be here!"

"This is a newly opened amusement park. Of course I would be here," Judith deadpanned.

With clenched fists, Gabriel stepped forward.

"Don't you talk to Verona that way Judith! Did you follow us here?!" He asked her angrily.

I am literally just talking normally here! The f*ck are you on about?! I guess you needed more than a slap from me!

Judith is ready to give him a good punch, or worse, kick him on his soft spot.

"No! Why would I follow you Gabriel? I came here with my friends!" She replied defensively.

"I think you are lying! You came here to either spy on us, or try to make me jealous! Maybe even both!" The generic 1st male lead said accusingly, pointing at her and Zayden.

"Sister...don't tell me you are trying to break us apart?" Said Verona tearfully.

Are you kidding me?! Really, the crocodile tears?! I didn't even do anything to you! Judith thought, exasperated.

You are both unnecessarily dramatic and dumb!

Her left eye started twitching when she gets really annoyed.

She will not be dragged into the plot of this world. She will live the way she wants on her own terms.

As she was about to tell them off, Zayden unexpectedly stepped foward.