Boys And Girls Together

Judith asked Liam the location of the amusement park so that she can drive there with her friends, but Liam assured her he and the guys will pick them up at a meeting point.

After she told him the meeting point and ended her conversation with Liam, Judith felt a sense of anticipation for the fun day ahead, grateful for the distraction from the drama that happened at the Wellester mansion.

With a renewed sense of excitement, Judith quickly texted her friends Jennifer, Miranda, and Hillary, inviting them to join her and the computer club members at the amusement park. Within moments, she received enthusiastic responses from the three girls, all eager to finally meet the boys that Judith has been spending time with and to join in on the adventure. Judith told them the meeting point before ending the call.

"Today will be a fantastic day! I just know it!" Said Judith excitedly.

So she start getting ready. She dressed casually, opting for comfortable attire that is suitable for spending a day on fun rides.

Grabbing her essentials, including her wallet, phone, and sunglasses, Judith made her way out of her dorm room, a spring in her step as she headed towards the meeting point.

As Judith arrived, she spotted her friends Jennifer, Miranda, and Hillary already there waiting eagerly, their excitement mirroring her own.

"Hey girls!" Judith enthusiastically greeted, waving her hand.

"Hey Judith!" The three greeted back simultaneously.

Judith beamed at her friends, thrilled to see them all gathered together.

"I can't believe we're going to a newly opened amusement park today!" Judith exclaimed, her excitement palpable. "Isn't that exciting?! Today is going to be a blast!"

Jennifer nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I know, right? It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to try out all the rides."

Miranda chimed in, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "And we'll finally get to meet these computer club boys you've been spending time with, Judith! I'm curious to see what they're like."

"Why didn't you guys come over to the computer club to meet them?" Judith inquired.

"Our schedules were packed with school work, so we couldn't make time," Jennifer replies.

"Okay, I understand."

Hillary nodded, "I am quite curious about them. I have never talk to the nerds before."

"Hey, don't call them nerds Hillary!" Judith said defensively, "Those guys are cool! They are interesting people to talk to!"

Hillary put her hands up in a surrendering guesture, "Chill Judith, I was just kidding! I didn't mean it as an offense!"

Judith narrowed her eyes at her, "You better be Hillary! I won't tolerate anyone badmouthing them! I don't like that there are labels for people when everyone should be treated fairly!"

After Judith finishes, she and Hillary are locked into a stare down.

Miranda and Jennifer gave each other worried glances, afraid that the two are getting into a fight.

Finally, Hillary sighs, "Alright, I'm sorry Judith for saying something offensive. I didn't mean to upset you," Hillary apologized, her tone sincere. "It was wrong to make judgments of them."

Judith's expression softened as she nodded, accepting Hillary's apology. "Thank you, Hillary. I appreciate that. They're actually really nice once you get to know them."

Hillary smiled, relieved to have resolved the tension. "I'm looking forward to meeting them and having a great time at the amusement park."

"Me too!" Judith exclaimed, her excitement returning. "Let's leave all the drama behind and just enjoy the day together!"