Gossip/Planning

Even since what had happened during lunch that day, it became the talk of the whole university.

It was the highlight of everyone's day. The fight between Judith and Gabriel is all they like to gossip about the whole week.

It annoys the hell out of the transmigrator.

Judith just want everyone to shut the f*ck up and stop talking about her!

It's like she is the Kim K of this world where whatever is her business is everyone's reality show!

Wait a second...

It is like that!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Judith's POV

"Why is it that my life is everyone's entertainment?" I muttered to myself as I walk down the hallways, slinging my backpack over one shoulder.

The whispering students who saw me pass by flattened themselves against the wall as if I'm about to attack them or something.

It made me rolled my eyes. There was no need to be so dramatic.

It was obvious they were talking about me.

What I always hear from the whisperings about me is something like this:

"Have you heard?! Gabriel and Judith broke up!"

"Seriously?! Aren't they engaged?!"

"Not anymore I believe. They had a fight during lunch on the first day of school!"

"Really?! What happened?!"

"Judith slapped Gabriel and poured a drink on his head!"

"Oh my god! That actually happened?!"

"Yeah! And there is something else too!"

"What is it?"

"There is a rumor that Gabriel will get with Judith's younger sister! They were seen going to Gabriel's dorm room together!"

"OMG! No f*cking way!"

"Yeah! Right after lunch too!"

"You think they..."

"I think so too..."

I just tunes the rest of their conversations out. Those students weren't even trying to be quiet about it.

So Gabriel invited Verona to his dorm room huh?

Well, I don't really care whatever they do with each other. They were literally created to be together in this novel world.

What I need to focus on is to become independently rich so that I can cut these people out of my new life!

A week had passed since that event. Everyone has been giving me a wide berth, except those that had to share classes with me.

Unfortunately, I share the same classes with Gabriel due to having the same major. I changed my seats from sitting next to him to sitting far enough away to avoid him at all cost; shocking my classmates. (The classes don't have assigned seating, so she can just move to another spot.)

I could still change majors, but the original was already 2 years in college for the Business major, and I didn't want to suffer more school.

I don't need a Computer Science degree anyway, because I already had it in my old life.

If I want to start my own company, I may need the Business Degree.

Or maybe I don't. Maybe I should just drop out of college.

Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg were college dropouts.

If they can start their own billion dollar companies without college, then maybe I can too.

It will anger my so-called parents if I do drop out, but do I f*cking care?

NO! They can go blow steam for all I care! They are the original's parents, not mine!

As I ponder about deciding to drop out of college or not, my path was suddenly blocked, stopping me from my descent down the hall.

I showed an expression of surprise upon seeing three familiar faces in my view.

It was Hillary, Jennifer, and Miranda.

The original Judith's plastic friends.

The three girls stare at Judith wordlessly with arms crossed.

I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"Hello Plastic 1,2,3-uh I mean, hi guys!" I greeted them with fake cheer.

"Judy, we hadn't seen you around in a week. We need to talk." Said Hillary.