Her Options (Edited 12/25/23)

"Okay, okay. Now that I know that I transmigrated into a novel, what can I do with myself?" Judith began to pace with arms behind her back around her room, thinking about different options for her to survive in the novel.

She suddenly stopped pacing and closed her eyes, trying to remember more of the body her soul inhabited.

I see...Judith Wellester already did some damage to her relationship with Gabriel. As of right now, she is just a 20 year old university student, with Gabriel being the same age as her. Gabriel currently resents Judith for her clinginess to him and bullying other girls she perceived as a threat to  obtaining Gabriel's love. Verona had graduated high school and will soon enter the same university as Judith and Gabriel.

Gabriel and Verona fell in love when they officially meet each other after orientation, where Gabriel gave a speech to the new freshmens. Their eyes will meet and sparks will fly and shit.

"Damn it! I have only one week until the new school year starts! What should I do?!" Judith groaned in frustration, yanking her hair.

Should I just start avoiding Gabriel? But he might be suspicious of my actions and would think that I'm playing hard to get as a tactic to get his attention.

Judith had read novels of transmigrated villainesses in her old life that purposely avoided the male leads, which had led them to think the villainesses had ulterior motives.

Should I just treat Gabriel like shit? Suddenly be mean to him out of nowhere? Or be cold to him like a sort of Ice Queen?

But if Judith does that, Gabriel might suddenly think she is...interesting. She had read too many stories where being a bitch to the male protagonist made them suddenly become too curious of you and later on...end up liking you.

Ewww, no. Judith hates Gabriel's character so much that she rather swallow needles than to associate with him.

What other options are there?

Maybe I should just do nothing and leave the protagonists alone?

But if Judith let the protagonists enter their budding romance...other people will be suspicious of her.

It will be so out of character if she just let the heroine and male lead be together. People are used to Judith being a vicious villainess that is possessive of her fiance and will question her inaction in preventing their relationship from happening. Unless the protagonists hides their relationship, then people wouldn't know.

If they see Gabriel cheating on me behind my back, those people will either mock me or pity me...which I actually don't want to deal with.

"Maybe...I should just continue acting like Judith Wellester? At least until I graduate college, which is 2 years from now. I will just follow most of the flow of the story and then...disappear from their lives for good. Gabriel hates me but will not seek me out to get rid of me. He will only take drastic actions if I attempt to physically harm Verona, which I won't do. Then I will disappear after the engagement was broken off."

Judith nodded to herself, liking the plan.

After she completely vanish from the lives of the Wellesters and Vandersons, Judith can finally do whatever she wants with her life.

Note: I hope this chapter makes sense.