Meeting (Edited 12/25/23)

True to her word, Judith and Gabriel have the same classes together, but only for the business courses.

In every class they are in, she always made sure to sit beside Gabriel and glare at each girl that look their way.

When the classes ends, she kept staying close to Gabriel's side, always wrapping her hands around his arms and walking together with him with a skip in her steps.

She is really acting like the original Judith to a T.

Her actions really annoys Gabriel so much, Judith can even see it from his expression. His reaction amuses her. She will give the male lead an A+ for his tolerance to her behavior.

She thinks she will enjoy making his life hell for the next 2 years.

"Oh Gabe, isn't it lunch time by now! Let's go to the cafeteria together!" She suggested to him in a high-pitched voice to his ear, making him flinch.

Gabriel just grumbled in response and shoved her impolitely from his person, making her let go off his arm.

Judith had a look of surprise, which immediately turn into a scowl without Gabriel noticing.

This fucker just pushed me! Rude! If I wasn't pretending to like you like the original did, I would've shoved you back in retaliation!

"Just unhand me woman!" He snarled at her, looking down and wiping some nonexistent dirt on his sleeve.

Judith rolled her eyes, again without his notice.

"Okay Gabriel" She said to him affectionately.

But in her mind: Whatever b*tch!

They came to the entrance of the cafeteria at the sight of the college students carrying trays of food to their table.

All conversations and actions ceased when the students saw that the IT couple has arrived.

Really?! No one needs to necessarily stop what they are doing when they see us! This ain't no movie! This is just ridiculous! Judith thought, exasperated by the clicheness of this world.

"Let's go get food and find a private table to sit at!" She grabbed the sleeve off his shirt, dragging him with her.

"Stop pulling me like I can't walk myself!" Gabriel complained, gritting his teeth at the audacity of being manhandled by her.

This stupid girl! I told her to give me space! If my father hadn't forced me to go through this engagement, I would've humiliated her in front of everyone here! Gabriel screamed in his mind.

While Judith seems distracted with picking out something to eat, Gabriel just quickly took a tray and pile it up with random items of food. Then he started to walk away to leave her behind. From the corner of her eyes, Judith saw this and sighs in relief. She is not even mad that he left her alone.

"F*ck, do I really have to act like this everyday? I already feel mentally exhausted with being around a guy with a stick up his a*s." Judith mutters to herself and continues to scan the choice of foods at the counter that the cafeteria have.

Hmmm, I wonder if they have spaghetti carbonera...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel's POV

"That girl is a nuisance!" Gabriel mutters angrily to himself after abandoning Judith. Right now, he is walking while carrying his tray of food.

"I need to try to convince my father to cancel the engagement! I can't stand her! Now where the hell are the guys sitting at?" Gabriel scans around the cafeteria for his friends.

While doing that, he was unexpectedly bumped by someone behind him.

"Judith, what the hell?!" Assuming it's his infuriating fiancee, Gabriel immediately turns around.

His look of fury was replaced with surprise upon seeing someone familiar.

The beautiful girl from back at orientation.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going." The angel with wavy auburn hair and striking gray eyes said sweetly, while carrying her own tray of food.

"Oh it's alright." Gabriel's tone and expression became gentle and his body relaxed.

"I am just looking for a table." Said the girl.

"Are you new here? I have never seen you before." He asked her.

"Yes, I am one of the freshmans here." The girl replied nicely.

"How about you sit with me and my friends?" He felt that he wants her close to himself.

"Are you sure?" She gave a look on uncertainty.

"It's fine. A lot of the tables here are full anyway and I don't mind you joining us." Gabriel found that he enjoys talking to this girl. Her voice is so nice to listen to.

"Thank you. I still hadn't known your name yet." The girl continues with her sweet voice.

"My name is Gabriel Vanderson." He introduced himself.

"My name is Verona Wellester."

"Wait Wellester?! Are you Judith's sister?!" Gabriel never knew that Judith has a sister.

"I am. I guess you are my sister's fiance?"

Gabriel scrunched his eyebrows. "Yes. Judith never mentions you to me." He admitted.

"I see...It's no surprise really since Judith doesn't like me." Verona gave a sad expression.

Gabriel felt his heart being pierced upon seeing her expression.

Does Judith hate her own sister?! Just how vile can that girl be?!

But her sister looks so innocent, Gabriel felt a need to protect her from anything.

"How about we both find my friends and we can talk some more?" He suggested to Verona kindly.

"Okay." Said Verona.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Unbeknownst to those two, their interaction was witnessed by the students and Judith herself.

Judith was just standing at a distance, watching the exchange while holding her tray.

"I'm supposed to go over there to stop them from talking anymore but hey, let them fall in love even more so that my engagement will be broken faster." She said to herself.

"I'll bother them when I find their table."

She also had seen something from Verona that made her suspicious.

"Earlier, it kind of looks like Verona bumped into Gabriel on purpose because it looks like she saw him. No one else around notices this but me."