Meeting the Wellesters ( Edited 12/25/23)

A sudden knock was heard outside her door.

"M-miss Judith, it has been a few minutes since d-dinner was prepared. The Master is wondering if you are coming down to eat," a timid woman's voice sounded through the door, interrupting Judith from any incoming thoughts.

Wow, it's dinner time already?

Judith turn to looked at her window.

Oh! I transmigrated when it's nearly night!

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute!" Judith replied back.

"Okay, Miss. I'll tell the Master." The sound of feet shuffled away from the door.

Judith gave a sigh.

"Alright, it's time to meet the family."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A sound of laughter can be heard as Judith descended the stairs to the dining area. Judith saw the view of the dining table and the four people eating by the table.

"I'm so proud of my darling Verona of going to start her first year of university!" The only older woman at the table said,"I know that you will bring high honors like you did when you graduated high school!" The woman threw her arm around the shoulder of a young woman sitting beside her.

The younger woman blushed and gave a chuckle of embarassment.

"Oh mom, stop it!" The young woman said bashfully,"College is different from high school so who knows if I will graduate with honors again."

"You shouldn't doubt yourself Verona," said a young man sitting across the table from the two woman,"You are very hardworking person who cares about her studies very much..."

"Unlike a certain someone," the man ended with disdain in his tone of voice.

"I agree with Damien. I know you will do well Verona," an older man at the head of the table replied.

The older man then sipped his drink and watched the three people continue their conversation in silence. At the corner of his eye, he took notice of Judith once she had descended to the last step of the stairs.

"You are late," the older man told Judith coldly.

Suddenly all conversation died down. The rest of the Wellesters turn to look at Judith.

The younger woman gave Judith a look of surprise, while the older woman and young man gave her looks of contempt.

"I guess I am, but I am here now," Judith replied back equally as coldly, surprising the older man.

The handsome older man with salt and pepper hair and gray eyes must be her father, Arthur Wellester.

The beautiful older woman with cascading wavy auburn hair and blue eyes is her mother, Elana Wellester.

The handsome younger man with black hair and gray eyes, a younger copy of the older man, is her older brother, Damien Wellester.

Lastly, the beautiful younger woman with the same hair as the mother and gray eyes is her sister, Verona Wellester.

The soul inside Judith Wellester has finally met the family.

Note: I added that she has a brother.