Club ( Edited 1/17/24)

"Ah..." Zayden didn't immediately respond. He just stare at Judith in suspicion, and still hadn't allowed her to come inside the room.

"What's the hold up Zayden?!" Liam finally got off the chair and went over to join Zayden by the door.

Seeing Judith at the entrance, Liam became frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Girl!" He gasped out, pointing at her.

"What?! Girl?!" The two gamers paused their game after hearing Liam's exclamation. They went over to join their friend.

They also gave a gasp upon seeing Judith.

"Girl!" One of the gamer dudes also exclaims and pointed at her.

"Girl!" Said the other gamer dude, doing the same action.

Now all those three guys are pointing at her while gaping like a fish. It is like they have never seen a girl in their life.

Judith decided to humor them. So she made a show of scanning her body.

"Oh I guess I am a girl. Thank you for making me notice." She joked.

The three guys shook their heads like a wet dog to break out of their stupor.

"Oh sorry about that! It's just that we never had a hot- I mean a girl coming over to our club room!" Said Liam, voice laced with excitement.

"Really?" Said Judith.

"Oh yeah, it has always been us four in here." Said Liam, then he turn attention to the stiff figure of Zayden.

"Zayden what are you doing?! Let her in man! You can't keep a lady waiting!" Liam told the taller male, scowling at his friend's behavior.

Judith giggled at Liam ordering the 5th male lead.

"You wouldn't let her in if you know who she is." Zayden mumbled to himself. He decided not to say anything and wait for intoductions to happen.

So Zayden wordlessly just stepped aside to let Judith inside the room.

" Thank you." Said Judith and let herself scan the room.

The room seems to be one of the university's computer rooms. There is a shelf filled with rows of books at the corner of the room. In the center of the room is a white long rectangular table with 10 flat screen computers. There is a square table close to the wall mounted tv where the guys were playing their game. The room is mostly bare, with a long whiteboard and some posters about computer lab rules. Nothing is interesting or extraordinary about the room, except on the smaller table there are stacks of different physical copies of video games. The gaming console is laid on some stacks of books on the floor under the tv.

"So you guys are in this room during lunch period?" She asked them, noticing some takeout boxes on the table.

"Yeah, this room is an abandoned computer lab that was made into our club room. We always have our lunches here." Liam explained. It seems he is the one that will do the talking.

The two gamer dudes just stayed quiet, staring at her in awe. One of them grabbed his inhaler in his pocket and immediately started spraying the medicine to his lungs.

Zayden just stood away with his arms crossed, watching Judith and Liam's interaction impassively.

"What does your club do?" She asked wonderingly.

"Our club is officially called this school's Computer Club, so we do anything related to computers. We also do gaming as well!" Liam continues to be the spokesperson of the group. He led Judith towards the table.

"And-Oh! I can't believe we forgot to introduce ourselves! Sorry about that!" Liam exclaims, smacking his head.

Oh, I really thought he completely forgot about it. Zayden thought mirthfully.

Judith, like Liam also forgotten it too.

"Oh yeah that's right we didn't." Said Judith. She thought they knew about her already. Guess these guys don't.

(Author: Except Zayden)

"My name is Liam Hendrix." Liam finally introduced himself. He is a male of slightly below average height with shaggy dark blonde hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. His body shape looks to be on the chubby side.

The others didn't immediately introduce themselves after he did, so Liam elbowed the nearest guy, the one with the inhaler.

"O-oh...um my n-name is C-Charles Wilson!" The guy stuttered out. He is average height, has black hair, peach skin, and green eyes. He also have freckles on his face. Charles turn to the other silent male next to him to indicate with his head for him to introduce himself next.

The other gamer scratched his neck. "My name is Xavier Lewis." He said nervously. He has light brown hair, pale skin, and gray eyes. He is also as tall as Zayden but skinnier.

Now all the guys turn to Zayden, who still stood away from the group.

"My name is Zayden Maddox." The cold-faced male said tersely.

"Okay since we already told you our names, what is yours?" Liam asked her.

Here it goes. Let's see how they will react when they hear her name. Thought Zayden, prepared to witness their reactions.

"My name is Judith Wellester." Said Judith.

Silence.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became entirely still.

"W-wait, you're Judith Wellester?!" Charles yelled out, breaking the silence after a moment. His eyes are wide like a saucer.

Judith raised a brow. "Yes I am. Is that a problem?"

Oh no,maybe this is not a good idea to be here. They likely know who I am. I can go find another place to eat my lunch. Judith thought nervously.

"N-no!" Charles again stutters, " It's just that we didn't realize that it's you!"

"I thought everyone knows who I am."

"Well we heard of you, but we didn't know what you look like! We never really pay attention to other people and their gossip besides ourselves!" Added Xavier. "We mostly stay cooped in our club room!"

"So...are we good with me being here? I had hoped that I can eat my lunch here instead of in the cafeteria." Judith asked worriedly.

"Well..." Charles trailed off and glanced nervously at the other guys.

"Yes, you can stay here!" Liam blurted out suddenly.

"Huh?!!!" Xavier and Charles exclaimed simultaneously, looking at Liam in shock.

Zayden from behind Judith, gave Liam a deadly glare, which the other male ignores.

"You can stay here as long as you want! You can even eat your lunch here! Would you be interested in joining our club Judith?" Said Liam a little bit too eagerly.

"Oh thank you so much Liam!" Judith said gratefully. "And actually, I am considering joining your club! If you guys don't mind allowing me to join!"

"Wait, are you interested in computers?" Xavier asked her skeptically.

"I do actually." She responded.

"That's perfect! I would like for you to join! How about you guys? I think-" Liam was suddenly cut off.

"NO." Said Zayden angrily with a deep scowl on his face, interrupting Liam.

"She will not join our club."