Ending Note! Reflecting...

Hii guys! Thanks for reading my story and thanks to my own self for completing this. This story was the first time I ever wrote something so long and with an actual plot with diverse characters.

This story was approximately 300 pages in my google docs. I sure was bored over my summer break. I started this story so randomly when it was the beginning of grade 12 last year and didn't expect it to go this far so I'm proud of myself! Go you Britney! 

I hope to write something as nice as this. I think my favourite scene to write was the scenes with Romeo and Aria. Especially when they met during the rain and shared a kiss without the umbrella! It just was so romantic and I always had the urge to write a scene that was so emotional yet romantic. I saw a few pinterest photos about couples kissing under the rain and that was why I started this whole story in the first place... (CHAPTER 14: THE BEAUTIFUL RAIN)

Hmm what else do I say.. I guess I wish I worked on Romeo's backstory much more because he is a character full of mysteries. I guess it'll forever be a mystery though.. He was originally supposed to be the villain and cheated on Aria.. but that idea was too messy for my liking. Kenzo was not supposed to be in this story either! 

My favourite character has to be Elias! He has a strong emotional connection with himself and he has a brain of a genius which is something I value a lot to his character. 

Least fav character would have to beee I guess Lucia and Rico? I wanted to include more of their backstory but they kind of seem irrelevant to the story line. 

Anyway, congratulations to His Champagne for being complete!!!! BYEEEE!!!!! I FINALLY COMPLETED THIS!!!!