PRANKSTERS

{4}

{4}

Y/n woke up with a smile on her face, excited about the day. She headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth, unaware of the prank that awaited her. As she squeezed the toothpaste onto her toothbrush, she noticed something was off. The white, creamy substance that came out was definitely not toothpaste.

She glared at the toothpaste tube in her hand, annoyance filling her eyes. She quickly rinsed her mouth, hoping that the strange taste would disappear. Spotting Taehyung's reflection in the mirror, she scowled.

Y/n- What did you do, Taehyung? 

Taehyung- Oh, Y/n, nothing really.

He replied, faux innocence lacing his words. 

Taehyung- Just thought you needed a change in your morning routine.

She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows

Y/n- You think you're so clever, don't you? Well, you're not! This prank is just petty and childish.

She exclaimed, her voice filled with annoyance. He couldn't help but chuckle.

Taehyung- Didn't you enjoy your creamy surprise, Y/n?

He teased, unable to contain his laughter. Her eyes narrowed as she gritted her teeth, realizing that he was behind this prank.

Y/n- Taehyung, why do you always have to mess with me? Can't you just leave me alone.

She snapped, feeling a mix of annoyance and embarrassment.

Taehyung- Come on, Y/n! It was just a harmless prank. Lighten up

She crossed her arms, determined not to let him get to her. 

Y/n- What's the point of all this? Are you trying to impress your friends with your pranking skills?

He shrugged nonchalantly. 

Taehyung- Maybe or maybe I just like seeing your reaction. 

She crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing.

Y/n- Oh, you think it's funny, huh?

She left the room in anger as he laughed heartedly.

-------------------------

After thinking for a while how to get back. Y/n called her bestfriend who suggested her an nice idea.

She carefully placed itching powder in Taehyung's shirt, knowing that it would drive him crazy.

Y/n- I have put itching powder in his clothes. But if I get caught, you will die at my hands.

She said almost whispering.