A LITTLE SURPRISE

Y/n sat in her room, her mind still reeling from what she had witnessed

Y/n sat in her room, her mind still reeling from what she had witnessed. She had always been a talkative and outgoing person, but the encounter she witnessed had left her awfully silent. The intensity of the situation had shaken Y/n to her core, and she found herself withdrawing from the world, shutting herself off from her usual vibrant self.

Of course, Taehyung noticed this change in Y/n's behavior immediately. He couldn't bear to see her like this, and he knew he had to do something to bring back her smile.

Unable to bear her silence any longer, Taehyung decided that he couldn't let her suffer like this. He wanted to see her smile again, to wipe away the distress that clouded her beautiful face. With determination in his heart, he devised a plan to surprise her.

---------------------------

Next morning, as Y/n sat lost in her thoughts, there was an unexpected knock on the door. She hesitated for a moment before opening it, revealing Taehyung standing there with a hopeful smile on his face.

Taehyung- Y/n, would you mind joining me for a walk?

He asked, his voice gentle and reassuring. Although taken aback by Taehyung's unexpected request, Y/n silently agreed.

As they strolled along the park, the world around them seemed to come alive. Y/n marveled at the beauty of the blooming cherry blossoms, their delicate petals dancing in the wind.

Y/n- Taehyung, what are we doing here?

She asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Taehyung smiled affectionately, intertwining his fingers with hers. 

Taehyung- I wanted to show you something.

He replied. They continued walking until they reached a secluded spot, where a blanket was spread out under a grand cherry tree. The scene was straight out of a fairytale, with the sun casting a warm golden glow over the surroundings.

As Y/n took a seat, she noticed Jin and Irene approaching, carrying a basket filled with delicious treats. Their beaming smiles broke through Y/n's emotional walls, and she found herself smiling tentatively in return.

Jin set the basket down, and Irene joined Taehyung and Y/n on the blanket. They shared laughter and stories, teasing one another with gentle banter. It felt like a bubble of joy enveloped them, shielding Y/n from the unrest that had consumed her earlier.

Jin- You know, Y/n, since you both are always at each other's throat, I never would have imagined this day.

Jin admitted with a chuckle.

Jin- But seeing you two together like this, it warms my heart.

Irene- It's true.

She added. A little later understanding the need for privacy, Jin and Irene discreetly slipped away, leaving Taehyung and Y/n alone to enjoy the serenity of the garden.