RAINY ROMANCE

{24}

{24}

Y/n stood in the balcony of her room, watching the rain pour down in torrents. It was a gloomy day, and the sound of raindrops hitting the ground seemed to echo her own thoughts. She had always found solace in the rain, finding comfort in the way it washed away her worries.

Little did she know that she had an audience. Taehyung, stood quietly by the door, observing her from afar. He had been watching her for a while, captivated by the way the raindrops glistened on her face. It was as if she was a part of the rain, just as beautiful and serene.

Slowly, he approached her, cautiously stepping through the puddles. As Y/n continued to trudge forward, Taehyung reached out and gently backhugged her, catching her by surprise. Her heart skipped a beat as a flush of warmth spread across her cheeks. She gave him a quizzical look.

What are you staring at, Taehyung?

She asked, her voice betraying a hint of annoyance. He shrugged his shoulders, his voice laced with amusement.

Taehyung- Just wondering how long you're planning on staying dry under that awning. Eventually, you'll have to make a run for it.

Y/n rolled her eyes. Their bickering was nothing new. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew, sending a cascade of water droplets from the awning directly onto Y/n. She let out a startled yelp, her clothes now soaked through. She turned to Taehyung, her eyes blazing with irritation.

Y/n- You did that on purpose, didn't you?

He smirked, seemingly pleased with himself.

Taehyung- Well, maybe its karma catching up to you. Trying to stay dry while others face the storm.

Y/n huffed, annoyed yet intrigued by his cryptic words. 

Y/n- Fine, you win, she conceded, trying to step back but Taehyung's grip tightened.

Startled, she turned to come face-to-face with Taehyung. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she struggled to grasp the situation. 

Y/n- What are you doing?

She asked, her voice slightly trembling. Taehyung didn't respond, instead, he leaned closer to her ear, his breath tickling her skin. 

Taehyung- Just let me be here with you.

He whispered softly. Her cheeks reddened as his lips brushed against her ear. 

Taehyung- There's something about you in the rain that's... incredibly captivating. And the way you blush when I do this.

He murmured, planting a gentle kiss on her wet cheek. Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she felt his breath against her skin. He rested his chin on her shoulder, his breath tickling her ear as he whispered,

Taehyung- I couldn't help but notice how mesmerizing you look when lost in your thoughts. It's as if the rain has given you a moment of freedom.

Y/n's blush deepened, a mixture of embarrassment and a longing she couldn't quite understand.