HONEYMOON HAPPINESS

{45}

{45}

Taehyung walked into the room, a glimmering smile playing on his lips. Y/n, lost in her own thoughts, looked up at the sound of his footsteps. Immediately, her heart skipped a beat, sensing something extraordinary in the air.

Taehyung- Y/n, I have something important to tell you,

He said, his voice brimming with excitement. Y/n's eyes widened in anticipation, her curiosity piqued. She loved when he had surprises up his sleeve.

Y/n- What is it, Tae?

She asked, unable to hide the eagerness in her voice. With a mischievous grin, Taehyung took a deep breath and said,

Taehyung- We're going on a honeymoon!

Y/n's face lit up with pure joy as she leaped off the couch and engulfed Taehyung in a tight embrace. 

Y/n- Are you serious?

She exclaimed, her voice filled with disbelief and elation. Taehyung nodded, his eyes sparkling with adoration. 

Taehyung- Absolutely serious. I've been planning this for months.

Y/n pulled away slightly, her eyes searching Taehyung's face for any signs that this was a joke. But all she found was love and sincerity reflected in his gaze. 

Y/n- Oh, Taehyung, thank you so much!!

Taehyung brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

Taehyung- Y/n, you deserve the world, and I want to give it to you. We've been through so much together, and this honeymoon is my way of thanking you for being by my side.

Y/n smiled, her heart overflowing with love for the man in front of her. 

Y/n- I couldn't have asked for a better partner, Tae. You've given me so much happiness and love. I can't wait to create beautiful memories on our honeymoon.

Taehyung's eyes crinkled in delight.

Taehyung- Me neither, Y/n. I've chosen a stunning tropical island, far away from the chaos of our daily lives. It'll be just you and me, surrounded by pristine beaches and the sound of crashing waves. We'll have a private villa overlooking the ocean, where we can spend our days exploring, laughing, and just being together.

Y/n- When do we leave?

She asked, her voice trembling with anticipation.

Taehyung- In a week, I wanted to surprise you, so I've already made all the arrangements. I knew how much you've been longing for a getaway.

He replied.

Y/n- How did you manage to plan all of this?

Taehyung chuckled, his arms still wrapped tightly around Y/n.