A NARROW ESCAPE

Y/n- You can't keep me here! Let me go!

She said her voice trembling. The stalker laughed, a sinister sound that made her blood run cold

Stalker- Oh, my dear Y/n, I've been waiting for this moment for so long. We were destined to be together.

Y/n's eyes widened in horror.

Y/n- Who are you??

The stalker smiled underneath his mask and slowly removed it. A sinister smile was plastered on his lips. Y/n was numb looking at the person in front of her.

Y/n- J-Jihyun.

She weakly mumbled his name, as she can't even believe he is the one who kidnapped her.

Jihyun- Yes, it's me my dear Y/n, and now you belong to me.

He came close to her as he held her arms.

Y/n- Please let m-me go Jihyun, how c-can you do this to me. It's wrong.

His grip on her tightened, his eyes burning with an unhinged intensity.

Jihyun- You belong to me, and I won't let anyone take you away.

Y/n- What do you want from me?

Her voice trembled with anxiety as she looked towards him, trying to make sense of the situation. A chilling grin spread across his face as he replied,

Jihyun- Oh, Y/n, my love, I've been loving you for so long. I know everything about you. Your likes, your dislikes, where you go, who you talk to. You're mine, and no one else can have you.

Her blood ran cold as she realized the extent of his words. She tried to reason with him, to make him understand the consequences of his actions, but he was beyond reason. He reveled in the power he held over her, relishing in her helplessness.

He came close to her as he caressed her cheeks.

Jihyun- Though, I don't want to leave you alone but please bear for a while, I've to take care of something.

He said as he left from there locking the door behind him.

Tears streamed down her face as looked down at her lap realizing there's no way to escape right now.

Y/n- If I want to leave this place, I have to trick Jihyun. Tae w-where are y-you?

----------------------

Two days later,

Jin- Taehyung, I need to talk to you about something.

Taehyung turned around, his eyes widening at the sight of Jin's distressed expression.

Taehyung- What is it? 

Taking a deep breath, Jin started, 

Jin- I've been investigating Jihyun's recent behavior, and I found something rather strange. It seems that Jihyun has been attending the office at odd hours, even during his supposed time off.