INDIRECT CONFESSION

{29}

{29}

As Y/n slowly woke up, she immediately realized that her head was pounding with a terrible headache. Memories of the previous night flooded back to her, and she groaned inwardly, realizing that she must have consumed one too many drinks.

Rubbing her temples, Y/n slowly sat up and looked around the room, realizing she was alone. Her heart sank a little as she recalled Taehyung, was nowhere to be found. She had hoped that maybe he was here, ready to explain what had happened while she was drunk.

Determined to find some answers, Y/n hastily got out of bed and decided to freshen up, hoping that clarity would come with a change of scenery and clothes. She quickly showered and changed into a fresh set of clothes, feeling a bit more awake and ready to face the day.

Just as she stepped out, Taehyung entered the room. His presence startled her, but she approached him, her eyes filled with curiosity and concern. She wanted answers, no matter how much he resisted.

Y/n- I've been looking for you, what happened last night while I was... drunk?

She blurted out without hesitation. His expression hardened as he avoided her gaze, a subtle unease settling in.

Taehyung- It's nothing. Just forget about it.

Her curiosity was piqued, and she couldn't let it go so easily.

Y/n- No, Tae. I need to know. Please,

She implored. Taehyung's eyes darted away, his reluctance evident.

Taehyung- You really don't remember anything.

He asked, his voice tinged with a mix of bitterness and something else Y/n couldn't quite decipher.

Y/n- No, I don't.

She replied, her voice softer now, her curiosity growing.

Taehyung- Are you sure you want to know, Y/n? Some things are better left unsaid.

He teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Y/n felt a shiver run down her spine, the electricity between them palpable, but she refused to back down.

Y/n- I deserve to know. You can't just keep me in the dark like this.

In an attempt to dissuade her questioning without warning, Taehyung swiftly pulled her closer, his hands sliding possessively around her bare waist. Y/n's breath hitched as their bodies pressed against each other, her heart raced with anticipation.

The unexpected intimacy made her heart skip a beat, causing a sudden rush of adrenaline to course through her veins. She could feel the warmth of his breath against her skin, making her senses tingle.

He leaned in closer, his lips dangerously close to hers, and whispered,

Taehyung- Do you really want to know what happened, little monkey?