A FLOP PLAN

{6}

{6}

Y/n and Taehyung sat in the living room, contemplating their predicament. Their families had been pressuring them to get married, but they didn't want to tie the knot with each other

Y/n- Taehyung let's pretend we both have lovers.

She said making Taehyung shocked at her sudden idea.

Taehyung- Now I'm totally sure that you've gone insane. You know very well that our family has told us to stay away from these activities.

He said reasoning himself.

Y/n- Try to understand you idiot we have no other option.

Taehyung- Then I should do what? Support you in this horrible plan?

Y/n- Look it's still better than marrying each other.

She said trying to make him agree.

Taehyung- Grandpa will kill me, I'm not in this. If you want to do it then you do it, I won't do anything like this.

She made a strange face looking at him and then pinched him hard on his arm.

Taehyung- Have you gone mad?

He said rubbing his arm where she pinched.

Y/n- Tomorrow tell your family that you're already dating someone. I'll do the same.

She said as he looked at her with a done face.

Taehyung- If this doesn't worked out little monkey I'm going to make you regret for making me do this.

He said glaring at her.

Taehyung- Do tell, my dear rival. How do you plan on persuading our families that you're head over heels for another?

Y/n- Simple, Taehyung. We find ourselves imaginary partners who are so irresistibly captivating that our families cannot help but grant us our freedom.

She leans over him and whisper as he grinned and raised an eyebrow at her.

Taehyung- Is that so? Well, prepare to be outshone by my captivating paramour. A figure of mystery, wit, and charm. Someone who will make our families question their decision.

Y/n: Oh, Taehyung, but even if we're enemies, I have to admit, I may shed a tear when I see you with your puppet of love.

She said making a sad face.

Y/n- Let's meet once we reach Seoul. We both should've found our fake partners till then. Okay then I'll leave now.

Saying this she went away as he looked at her disappearing figure. The next day everyone left for Seoul.

---------------------------------------

Y/n and Taehyung sat on a park bench, deep in thought. Y/n looked at Taehyung with determination in their eyes.