IGNORANCE

{27}

{27}

Y/n walked into the living room, a smile lighting up her face as she saw Taehyung sitting on the couch, engrossed in his phone. She sat down next to him.

Y/n-Hey, Tae.

She greeted, her voice filled with warmth.

No response. Y/n frowned, trying to hide her disappointment. 

Y/n- Um...how was your day?

Again, no response. Taehyung simply continued to scroll through his phone, completely ignoring her presence. Y/n's heart sank. This wasn't the first time Taehyung had been distant, but it had never been this bad.

Y/n- Can we talk, please?

She pleaded softly, her voice tinged with sadness. Taehyung finally looked up from his phone, a blank expression on his face. 

Taehyung- Talk about what?

He replied coldly.

Y/n noticed that Taehyung seemed distant, not as responsive to her presence. At first, she brushed it off, thinking he was just having a bad day. But as the hours passed, it became clear that something was wrong.

Y/n- Tae, is everything alright? You seem... different.

She said softly, trying to catch his attention. There was no response, just a cold silence. Taehyung didn't look at her, didn't acknowledge her presence. He simply walked away, leaving her standing there, bewildered and hurt.

Throughout the day, Y/n tried her best to reach out to Taehyung, but he would continue to ignore her every attempt at conversation. It was as if a wall had been erected between them, cutting off any connection they had once shared.
Y/n felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. How had they reached this point

When Y/n tried to initiate a conversation with Taehyung, he would coldly ignore her, refusing to even acknowledge her presence. It was as if she had become invisible to him, like her words held no significance. Y/n couldn't comprehend his sudden change; the man who used to engage in fiery debates with her had now become a stone wall.

Throughout the day, Y/n racked her brain, trying to recall any potential reason for Taehyung's behavior. Had she said or done something to upset him? It was true that their arguments were frequent, but this time, it felt different. She had to get to the bottom of it.

Finally, in the evening, Y/n managed to corner Taehyung in their study room. She closed the door behind her, determined to know the reason that was driving them further apart.

Y/N- Taehyung, can we talk?

Y/n's voice trembled with uncertainty. He looked up from his laptop, his expression unreadable.

Taehyung- We're talking right now.

Y/n sighed, her frustration bubbling beneath the surface. 

Y/n- You know what I mean. Please, Taehyung, just answer me honestly. Why are you ignoring me all day?