I'LL STAY CLOSE

{15}

{15}

On their way to Busan, Taehyung and Y/n found themselves stranded in the middle of nowhere as their car broke down. Panic set in as they realized they had no signal on their phones to call for help. Stranded on a desolate road, the two enemies found themselves in an unexpected predicament.

Y/n let out an exasperated sigh, looking at Taehyung with a mix of irritation and resignation.

Y/n- Of course, this would happen. Just my luck to be stuck here with you, Taehyung.

Taehyung, never one to be deterred by a little inconvenience, flashed a mischievous grin.

Taehyung- Oh come on, Y/n. Think of it as a bonding experience. I know you secretly enjoy spending time with me.

She rolled her eyes at his words.

Y/n- Yeah, right. Bonding experience my foot.

He ignored her comment and began inspecting the car engine, pretending to know what he was doing.

Taehyung- I think I found the problem! It's... uh... the flibberjibber valve. Totally fixable.

She watched with amusement as he fiddled with random parts of the engine.

Y/n- Flibberjibber valve? Taehyung, do you even know what you're saying?

He chuckled, giving her a playful nudge.

Taehyung- Do you really think I know a thing about cars? Now what do we do?

He muttered, kicking the tires of the car in frustration. Y/n sighed and ran a frustrated hand through their hair.

Y/n- I don't know, Taehyung. We'll have to figure something out. Maybe there's a nearby town or a gas station we can walk to.

He scoffed.

Taehyung- Walk? In the middle of nowhere? No way, I'm not doing that. We're gonna freeze out here.

She rolled her eyes.

Y/n- Stop being so dramatic, Taehyung. We can't stay here forever. We need to find help.

As they debated their next course of action, the sun began to set, casting deep hues of orange and purple across the sky. The temperature dropped quickly, leaving them shivering in the cold.

Taehyung- Okay, fine! We'll walk, but just for a little while.

He grumbled, grabbing a flashlight from the trunk. She nodded and they set off, walking side by side in uncomfortable silence. The only sound was the crunch of their footsteps against the gravel road.

--------------------

Soon in the dense forest, Taehyung and Y/n found themselves hopelessly lost. As the sun began its descent beyond the towering trees, the shadows grew longer, and panic started to creep into their minds. Just when they thought all hope was lost, they stumbled upon an old cottage, its wooden structure begging for repair.