CONCERN

{23}

{23}

As they arrived home, Taehyung's casual demeanor turned into one of worry. He hated showing weakness but couldn't hide the pain he was in. Y/n, sensing his discomfort, guided him to the room and made him comfortable on the couch.

Y/n- Are you okay, Taehyung?

She asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Taehyung- Yeah, I'll be fine.

He grumbled, though they both knew he was putting up a brave front. Mrs. Kim entered the room with a warm smile, noticing Y/n's effort.

T/m- Thank you for taking care of our troublesome boy, Y/n.

She said gratefully. Y/n smiled back.

Y/n- It's no problem, aunt I'll do my best.

Mrs. Kim nodded.

T/m- I've prepared some soup for him. Could you please give it to him? He needs to eat something to regain his strength.

Y/n- Okay.

-----------------------

Taehyung's face lit up as he caught sight of the steaming bowl of soup in Y/n's hands.

Taehyung- Are you seriously going to feed me like a child? I'm not a baby, Y/n! I can feed myself!

He protested, his voice tinged with a mix of frustration and embarrassment. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, refusing to give in to his tantrums.

Y/n- Would you rather starve, or let me help you? Your choice.

She challenged, holding the spoonful of soup in front of his mouth.  Huffing in annoyance, Taehyung begrudgingly opened his mouth, allowing Y/n to feed him. Each spoonful seemed to lessen the tension between them.

Just then, Jin and Irene walked into the room.

Jin- Oh, what a delightful sight! Our dear Taehyung being pampered by none other than our arch-nemesis, Y/n.

He announced, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. Irene chuckled and joined in, 

Irene- Admit it, Taehyung. Y/n's got you wrapped around her little finger.

Taehyung's face turned a light shade of pink, but he quickly defended himself,

Taehyung- No way! She's just doing her job. 

Jin and Irene laughed out loud. Taehyung looked away feeling embarrassed as he glared at his wife who was trying to control her laugh.

------------------------

Jimin- Hey, Y/n.

He greeted, a hint of worry etched on his face.

Y/n- Hey, Jimin. Ana.