MOONLIT WHISPERS

{43}

{43}

As Y/n got discharged from the hospital, Taehyung didn't leave her side for a single minute. He clung to her like a lifeline, afraid that if he left her alone, something terrible would happen.

Y/n, with a weak smile on her face, reassured Taehyung.

Y/n- Don't worry, Tae. Nothing will happen to me anymore.

They sat together on the bed, their fingers intertwined. Taehyung had been through a whirlwind of emotions in the past few weeks. The thought of losing Y/n was unbearable. Now that she was back, he couldn't bear to be apart from her.

But as they sat there, Taehyung's anxiety got the better of him. He couldn't help but express his concerns. 

Taehyung- The thought of losing you, of something going wrong, terrifies me to no end. I can't bear the idea of being away from you again.

Y/n took Taehyung's hand in hers and softly caressed it. 

Y/n- I understand your fear, Tae. But you need to trust in the healing process and have faith in our love. We've been through so much together, and we've always managed to come out stronger. This time won't be any different.

Taehyung sighed, his grip on Y/n's hand tightening. 

Taehyung- You're right, Y/n. I know I need to let go of this fear, but it's just so hard. I can't shake the feeling that something might go wrong if I'm not by your side.

Y/n's eyes filled with understanding and compassion.

Y/n- Tae, I appreciate your concern, but you also need to take care of yourself. You've been stuck in this hospital room with me for weeks, barely getting any sleep or rest. I can't bear to see you suffer like this.

Taehyung lowered his gaze, guilt washing over him. 

Taehyung- I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't realize I was neglecting myself. It's just that I love you so much, and the thought of losing you... it's unbearable.

Y/n gently cupped Taehyung's face, lifting it so their eyes met. 

Y/n- I love you too, Tae. And your love, support, and presence mean the world to me. Please take care of yourself too, it's what I need from you the most now.

Reaching out, Y/n gently brushed her fingers across Taehyung's cheek, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her touch. She leaned in and kissed him gently, feeling his lips respond back with equal tenderness.

 She leaned in and kissed him gently, feeling his lips respond back with equal tenderness