EXHIBITION

{16}

{16}

As Y/n and Taehyung returned from their unpleasant Busan trip they were greeted by their concerned family members. Both of them reassured everyone that they are fine. 

-----------------------------

Next Day-

Y/n was sleeping peacefully when a phone call disturbed her. Sighing tiredly, she lazily picked up the phone. Her eyes widen as she listened to her best friend's high-pitched voice on the other side.

Ana- Hey Y/n guess what??

Y/n- What?

Ana- I've finally won the tickets for the art exhibition I've been dreading to go.

Y/n- Congrats. Now let me sleep.

Ana- You're coming with me that's it.

Y/n- No I am not.

Ana- I've been trying to get you into art for years, Yn. This exhibition is going to be amazing; I promise!

Yn chuckled listening to her and teased,

Y/n- You know me, Ana. I've never been much of an art enthusiast.

Ana- Oh, I know, but who knows? Maybe you'll find something that catches your eye. Art can be quite captivating, you know.

She said, poking fun at Yn's lack of interest.

Y/n- Alright, fine. I'll come along. But only because you're my best friend and I feel bad to say no to you.

Ana squealed with excitement. 

Ana- Yes! You won't regret it, I promise!

--------------------------

As Y/n and Ana entered the exhibition, they found themselves surrounded by vibrant paintings and sculptures that ignited their imaginations. Y/n was immediately drawn to a mesmerizing artwork that seemed to capture her attention. Lost in the strokes of the artist's brush, Y/n failed to notice someone approaching her from behind.

??- Beautiful, isn't it?

A voice sounded beside her, causing Y/n to snap out of her trance. She turned to see Jihyun, who she vaguely recognized from their encounter in the office weeks ago.

Y/n- Oh, hi there. Yes, it truly is a captivating piece.

She replied, a hint of surprise in her voice.

Jihyun, having developed an instant liking for Y/n since their first meeting, couldn't help but feel his heart race as he engaged her in conversation. 

Jihyun- I remember bumping into you at the office. Such a chance encounter. I'm glad to see you here.

Y/n smiled politely, trying to recall their brief interaction but failing to place the face.