ACCIDENT

{22}

{22}

Taehyung was driving down a narrow road, lost in thought, when out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a little girl standing near the edge of the sidewalk. She seemed to be alone and oblivious to the oncoming traffic. 

The blaring sound of screeching tires echoed through the quiet neighborhood as he slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting a little girl who had darted out in front of his car. With a surge of adrenaline, he swerved to the side, narrowly missing the child, but crashing into a towering tree. The impact sent his car spiraling out of control, and within seconds, it came to a sudden halt.

Groaning in pain, Taehyung clutched his head as dizziness overwhelmed him. He could feel warm blood trickling down his forehead, blurring his vision. He could vaguely hear the distant sound of people shouting and rushing towards him.

A passerby, who happened to witness the accident, approached Taehyung cautiously.

Are you okay? they asked, their voice filled with concern.

Taehyung tried to respond but found himself unable to form any coherent words. He was just about to lose consciousness when the stranger acted swiftly. They dialed for an ambulance and stayed by his side, their worry growing with every passing second.

---------------------------

Y/n- It's... it's Taehyung.

She finally managed to say, her voice quivering with fear.

Y/n- He has been in an accident.

Ana's eyes widened in disbelief, her hand involuntarily reaching out to clutch Y/n's arm for support. 

Ana- Oh my god, Y/n! Is he okay? What happened?

She asked, a mixture of shock and worry evident in her voice. Y/n's eyes welled up with tears, threatening to spill over.

Y/n- I don't know all the details yet, but I need to get to the hospital right away.

She said, her voice filled with urgency. Without hesitation, Ana grabbed her car keys from the table and turned back to Y/n, her eyes determined. 

Ana- Let's go, Y/n. I'll drive you there. We'll figure everything out together.

She said, her voice filled with empathy. As they rushed out to the car, Y/N clung onto Ana's arm for comfort. The ride to the hospital was filled with tense silence, the weight of the situation hanging heavy in the air.

Finally arriving at the hospital, Y/N and Ana rushed to the information desk.

Y/n- I-I'm looking for Kim Taehyung

She stuttered, her voice barely audible.

The receptionist, a kind-hearted woman with a sympathetic smile, glanced at her puzzled expression and replied,