IT'S YOUR DAY

{35}

{35}

Today was a special day for Taehyung, as it was his birthday. He had been eagerly awaiting this day, anticipating the love and wishes he would receive from his friends and loved ones. But there was one person in particular whose wishes meant the world to him - Y/n.

However, as the day progressed, Taehyung noticed that all his friends and even some acquaintances had already showered him with their birthday wishes. Yet, Y/n remained silent, not uttering a single word. 

Just then, he heard the sound of Y/n's voice coming from the other room. 

Y/n- Tae, can you please come here? Jin and Hoseok need your help with something.

Curiosity piqued, Taehyung followed Jin and Hoseok to the living room, where he found Y/n holding a folder filled with papers.

Taehyung- What's going on?

Taehyung asked, still unsure of what the surprise could be.

Y/n smiled at him and said, 

Y/n- Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin want you to accompany them to an important business event today. 

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting such a turn of events. He had imagined spending the day with Y/n, but now he found himself torn between staying and going to the event.

Hoseok nudged him playfully.

Hoseok- Come on, Tae! It's not every day that you get to be the secret weapon in a business negotiation. Plus, we know how much you love playing the charmer!

Unable to resist, Taehyung agreed to go with them, albeit a little reluctantly.

Taehyung- Alright, I'll go with them.

He replied with a sigh.

As they arrived at the venue, Taehyung was hit by a wave of boredom. He didn't understand why Hoseok and Jin had dragged him along. It felt like torture, being surrounded by people he barely knew.

----------------------------

Taehyung stepped into the garden, guided only by the soft glow of candlelight. His heart raced with anticipation as he wondered what awaited him.

As his eyes adjusted to the dimness, he noticed figures huddled together near a beautifully decorated table. It was his family, gathered under a large tree. His grandfather, brother, sister-in-law, and y/n were all there, smiling mischievously.

"Surprise!" they shouted in unison, laughing and clapping their hands. Taehyung's eyes widened, and a grin etched across his face.

Taehyung- What's all this?

He asked, his voice filled with excitement and curiosity.

Jin, stepped forward.

Jin- It's your birthday, Tae! We decided to throw you a surprise party.