PART 2

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My family casually dropped the bomb about marriage as if they were asking me about my preferred ice cream flavor.

They informed me that I could say NO after meeting the guy. Everyone in my family had met him, except me. I had only seen his images in magazines and the news.

I texted my friends about the situation.

𝐌𝐞 : Guyss! My family just dropped a marriage bomb.

𝐒𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢:What!!?? Are you really getting married? With whom? And why?

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 : I was just waiting for your message. Kabir bhai told me about the marriage situation.

𝐒𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢 : Wait, what? Are you getting married to Kabir? Please say No. What the actual fuck is happening?

𝐌𝐞 : Chill Saanvi. I am not getting married to Kabir. I am getting married to Vivaan Singh Rathore.

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 : Well, that was a hella reaction, Saanvi.

𝐒𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢 : Oh yeah!! How does Kabir know him?

𝐌𝐞 : Yeah, same question

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚: well, Vivaan bhai is the best friend of Kabir bhai and that annoying bastard. Vivaan bhai told Kabir bhai about the marriage and Kabir bhai told me

𝐌𝐞 : Ohh, do you know him personally?

𝐒𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢 : The annoying bastard has a name Kia. And didn't know your brother is such a gossiper.

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 : shh!!! Saanvi don't talk about him. And Kabir bhai is not a gossiper. And Anaya, yes I know him personally well, he is like a brother to me.

𝐌𝐞 : ohh, okay. He and his family are coming on this Sunday. He kind of looked scary in the pictures that I've seen of him, he has the same expression in all the pictures.

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 : Chill!! He can be nice too, don't worry much.

𝐌𝐞: Yeah, I will see him on Sunday.

𝐒𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢 : And update us.

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 : yes, good night.

Well, see you Mr. Vivaan scary aura Rathore on Sunday.

AUTHOR'S POV