PART 21

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I pecked Anaya's forehead, and she looked at me with a soft smile.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent mixed with lavender and vanilla. I groaned, even though her smell made me goddamn hard. She gasped.

"Vivaan," she whispered, and I hummed.

"Should we go downstairs?" she asked, and I looked at her.

"Are you trying to ignore my situation?" I asked, and she laughed.

My woman looks fucking beautiful when she laughs. She even looks beautiful when she does nothing. She is fucking beautiful and perfect. Her voice is a melody to my ears.

"Your situation is always like this," she replied, and I looked at her, amused.

"So you deliberately ignored my situation," I said with amusement, and she laughed again.

I could sit here all day looking at her, listening to her, and making her laugh. I can do everything for her. I just want her by my side. I want her to smile at me only, laugh for me only, and talk to me only.

Possessive much? I definitely am for her.

I again buried my face in the crook of her neck. I started giving her wet kisses all over her collarbone and neck. She moaned. And my dick, which was hard a few minutes ago, is now painfully hard and begging for some attention.

"Vivaan," she moaned when I sucked her neck.

She moaned my name again, but on the third time, she pinched my waist, and I looked at her. She was glaring at me.

"I am sorry, Lavender. I am really sorry if I made you uncomfortable," I said, and I felt horrible.

Shit. How can I behave like this? Fuck.

"You don't have to be sorry for what you did just now. And you didn't make me uncomfortable. I wanted it," she said firmly with a soft tone, and I relaxed.

"What's the matter, then?" I asked, confused.

"Someone is at the door. And whoever it is has knocked twice," she said, and I walked toward the door and opened it.

There were four idiots who were unwanted here. I glared at Kiara, Saanvi, Abhimanyu, and Aditi. They all looked quite worried.

"Who is it?" Anaya asked softly.