PART 20

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

When I woke up, a headache and Vivaan's soft expression greeted me.

"Good morning, Lavender," he said softly and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning," I said and groaned.

"What happened?" he asked worriedly.

"Headache," I replied, and he suddenly got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, thinking he would say office.

"Your headache is probably because of a hangover. Wait, I'll come in a few minutes with a drink that will definitely help," he said softly and walked out of the room.

Did he hit his head somewhere? He is acting weirdly sweet today. But this man's mood swings can't be described.

I sat up on the bed and felt dizzy. This headache is killing me.

After a few minutes, Vivaan entered the room with a glass in his hand and handed it to me.

"Drink this," he said softly, and I obeyed.

When I was done drinking, he took the glass from me.

"I'm going to take a bath," I said and tried to get up, but Vivaan held my wrist.

"I want to talk about something, Lavender," he said softly with a serious expression.

"Okay," I said simply and groaned.

"No, let's get you a bath first," he said, and I looked at him dumbfounded. Didn't I just say the same thing a few seconds ago?

He scooped me up in his arms.

"What are you doing? Put me down," I said, but he just ignored my words and took me into the bathroom.

He made me sit on the counter and handed me my toothbrush with toothpaste on it. My mouth parted. There is something really wrong with this guy. He can't be the Vivaan I have been living with for the past few days.

"You can go," I said and tried to jump down from the counter, but he held me by my waist with one hand as if I weighed nothing, and I glared at him.

"What happened?" he asked, confused.

"Are you going to stand here?" I asked, thinking I might still be drunk because Vivaan looked embarrassed now. He can be an arrogant jerk or whatever, but embarrassed?