PART 17

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Abhimanyu is driving the car right now, and Kiara is sitting in the passenger seat while Saanvi, Aditi, and I are sitting in the back seat, shouting the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song.

"You all are already behaving like drunk women even though we haven't even reached the club yet," Abhimanyu sighs, muttering something under his breath.

"Oh, shut up, as if you aren't also mumbling the lyrics," Kiara retorted.

"Of course, I am, but I am not behaving like you all," Abhimanyu argues.

"If you weren't driving right now, you would have been behaving like us," Kiara teases, and laughter fills the car.

We all start singing again, and after a few minutes, we reach the club.

"Ladies, you all are supposed to be careful, okay? If you feel uncomfortable because of any creep, then do tell me, and I'll handle it my way," Abhimanyu said in a no-nonsense tone.

"Chill, Abhi, we all know how to handle creeps, and this isn't the first time we are going to a club," Saanvi said.

We were talking while reaching the entrance of the club.

"Well, this is my first time going to a club," Aditi announced, and we all looked at her, shocked.

"Are you serious?" Kiara asked, and Aditi nodded.

"Then we will make sure that you have a lot of fun," Abhimanyu said with enthusiasm, and we all agreed.

"Okay, there is this VIP area that I've booked, so let's go there," Kiara said, and we all followed her.

"Wow, this club is so nice," I said in awe, looking around the club.

Kiara guided us to the VIP area she had reserved, impressing us with its cool interior and secluded booths offering privacy while overseeing the entire club.

"I agree," Kiara said while looking around, and then we all settled down and ordered some alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

We were all talking about random stuff, and after a few drinks, we decided to dance.

"If you guys want to dance, you can do it here, you know, there is no need to go downstairs," Abhimanyu said, and we all ignored him and walked downstairs toward the dance floor, with him following us.

We were all dancing, and Abhimanyu was glaring at every guy who tried to approach us.

"You can chill, Abhi, and have some fun," Saanvi said, and they both started to dance, while I looked around to see Kiara dancing with a guy.