PART 18

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What video?" I asked Aditi.

"Umm... will show you later," Aditi replied.

"Hi, Ruhaan," Saanvi said to this newcomer who is giving weird looks to my wife. Why is he smiling too much?

"Hey, I am seeing you guys after ages," Ruhaan said while glancing at them all.

"If you are done with your welcome, then let this little shit sit," Varun said annoyed, and the girls laughed.

Was that funny? I don't think so.

This version of Varun Sharma is new to me. He wasn't like this in the business meeting that I had with him a few weeks ago.

"Okay, you little attention seeker," Abhimanyu smirked at Varun.

Ruhaan looked at Anaya and smiled. Why is he smiling at my wife?

"I see you are married now," Ruhaan said to Anaya when he noticed the Vermilion and the nuptial chain.

"Yeah. And this is my husband," Anaya smiled and gestured toward me.

"Ruhaan Roy," He said and forwarded his hand towards me.

"Vivaan Singh Rathore," I said and shook his hand.

"I am a little upset that you didn't invite me to your wedding, Anaya," Ruhaan said.

"I tried to call you, but you didn't answer my calls," Anaya shrugged.

"He was in London with me," Varun said.

"And, he is here for some different reason," Abhimanyu smirked at Ruhaan.

Ruhaan's smile vanished. And, a dark look appeared on his face.

Okay, he isn't what he shows. Abhimanyu and Varun also aren't what they are showing themselves, right now. There is something dark about them, which they are hiding.

"Didn't know you were keeping tabs on me," Ruhaan's voice carried a dangerous tone.

Abhimanyu just smirked at him.

"What the hell???!!!!" Saanvi shouted, staring at her phone.

"What happened?" Abhimanyu asked, and Saanvi groaned, thrusting her phone toward him. Abhimanyu chuckled after seeing whatever it was on the screen.