PART 16

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I am really confused with Vivaan's behavior. In fact, I don't even behave like this when I am on my periods. His mood swings are getting worse.

He asked me, or should I say ordered me, to give a chance to this marriage. And what did he say? I am behaving like a stubborn child. And what about his behavior? He behaves like a jerk. Idiot.

But why the hell am I feeling guilty? Should I give us a chance? Should I give this marriage a chance?

Let's not think about this now, Anaya.

"What are you thinking?" Saanvi asked.

After the interview, Saanvi picked me up from the college, and right now we are going to Kiara's office to give her a surprise.

"Just thinking about the interview?" I lied because I haven't told them about the reality of my marriage.

"Don't worry, babe. You'll definitely pass the interview," Saanvi reassured, and I couldn't help but smile.

"When will the results be announced for this interview?" she inquired.

"The result will come out in 5 days," I replied.

Afterward, Saanvi shared details about her upcoming shoot and other stuff.

After 20 minutes, we reached Kiara's office, and when we walked towards her cabin, we heard voices coming out of her cabin.

"I said get the fuck out of here," a female voice said, which clearly belongs to Kiara, and she sounds angry.

"Calm the fuck down and listen to me," a male voice said, which is oddly familiar.

Me and Saanvi both looked at each other.

"Should we go inside?" I asked.

"I think we should," Saanvi replied and opened the cabin's door.

And there stands Abhimaan and Kiara dangerously close to each other. Saanvi cleared her throat, drawing their attention.

"What is happening, guys?" I asked.

"Nothing, he was just leaving," Kiara said without looking at Abhimaan, who was looking at her with his jaw clenched.

"This conversation isn't over, Kiara," Abhimaan said, and she glared at him.

Abhimaan didn't acknowledge us and left the cabin.