PART 46

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Vivaan was in the shower, and I felt a knot in my stomach, unsure how to share my truth with him.

Okay, let's just face it. I took a deep breath and the bathroom's door opened and Vivaan walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

His damp hair and strong physique added a certain appeal to his looks.

I shamelessly admired his body, and when our eyes met, my breath caught. The simple fact remained – my husband was undeniably hot.

"Shall we talk?" He asked and I nodded

He headed to the couch and sat down. I walked over, thinking it's too far from the bed to speak the truth out loud. Just as I was about to sit, Vivaan's hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Well, the couch must be uncomfortable for you to sit, you can sit on my lap. I bet it's more comfortable than this useless couch" He said while glaring at the couch

Oh my god. Is he for real?

"Okay, so let's talk. No, you talk and I'll listen" He said and I nodded

My hands trembled as Vivaan gently placed his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. His gentle squeeze prompted me to take a deep breath.

"I think you deserve someone better, Vivaan" I said, gazing down at our joined hands.

He cupped my chin with his forefinger and thumb, making me meet his intense gaze.

"Say that again while looking into my eyes" He said through gritted teeth.

"I think you deserve someone better, Vivaan" I whispered.

"And you might want to tell me who is that someone better than you? Because I know no one in this fucking world better than you, lavender" he declared, his eyes piercing mine with a serious tone.

"I have so many flaws," I whispered.

"You don't," He said.

"No one is perfect, Vivaan. Everyone has flaws and I have many," I said.

"Who wants to know about others? I know one person in this world who has no flaws and that person is you lavender" he said, sealing his words with a gentle kiss on my forehead.