PART 8

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I didn't go with my family to Anaya's house because I can't think properly when she's around. Do I like her? I don't know.

What am I even thinking? I shouldn't like her, and from now on, I'll maintain my distance from her. That kiss really messed up the situation. What was I even thinking?

My body always reacts on its own accord when she's around. I always want to touch her. I'm definitely attracted to her, but from now on, I won't give her false hopes about our relationship. Even now, I don't want to marry anyone, and denying this marriage won't be favorable for me because if not her, then my family will find some other suitable wife for me.

If I won't be marrying Anaya, then she'll marry some other person, and I won't let that happen. Even if I don't want to marry her, I won't let her marry anyone else because she's mine now.

There was a knock on my cabin's door, and my assistant entered my cabin after I gave permission.

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Sharma this afternoon," she said, continuing to tell me my schedule, and I just listened.

When she was done, she was looking at me while blushing, and I gritted my teeth.

"Ms. Solanki, if you're done, then you can leave," I said in a cold voice, and she ran out of the cabin.

And when my cabin's door opened again without a knock, I knew who that person was because only two people have the audacity to enter my cabin without knocking.

"Mr. Rathore, aren't you supposed to be at your would-be wife's house?" Abhimaan asked in a teasing tone.

"None of your business," I replied, glaring at him and Kabir, who was just smirking.

"Don't you two have companies to run?" I asked with irritation.

They are visiting me too frequently, and they both just laughed at me.

"Calm down, Vivaan," Kabir smirked.

This guy, who was never interested in anyone's life before, is enjoying this drama too much.

"I wish the beheading was legal," I muttered.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Abhimaan asked.

"If I remember correctly, this is my company, and I don't owe you an explanation," I replied while going through the news on my phone.