PART 12

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I ignored Vivaan and walked into the room.

"Anaya," Vivaan called my name.

Brushing off his attempts to get my attention, I moved toward the bathroom, but Vivaan swiftly caught my wrist, pulling me towards him. His firm grip held my wrist, while his other hand rested gently on my waist, drawing our bodies together. The proximity took me by surprise, causing my breath to catch.

"What..." I began, but before I could finish my sentence, he pressed his lips to mine, initiating a passionate kiss. Stunned, I initially didn't respond, feeling the intensity of his lips on mine.

As the seconds passed, my hesitation melted away, and I found myself reciprocating the kiss. My free hand tightened its grasp on his suit jacket, mirroring the tightening of his hand on my waist.

Then, reality hit me, and I tried to push him with my free hand, but it wasn't of any use because this man doesn't even budge. I bit his lower lip, and he groaned but didn't stop kissing me. I tapped his chest a few times, and he stopped kissing me.

"What was that?" I asked furiously.

"That is called kissing, wife. If you weren't able to analyze it, do you want me to repeat that again for you?" he asked, his thumb tracing my lower lip, the hand on my waist remaining firm.

"I meant why did you kiss me?" I demanded, a glare accompanying my words.

He smirked, further fueling my anger.

"You better not ignore me again, lavender," he stated in a no-nonsense tone, and I scoffed at his words.

"And you better not talk to me again, Mr. Rathore," I retorted, matching his tone.

"And care to explain why is that, wife?"

The audacity of this man.

"Well, I don't prefer talking to a liar," I replied.

"Liar?" he asked.

"Of course, you are a liar. You told me that you wanted to marry me before our marriage. You made me believe that you liked me. You made me believe you," I accused, locking eyes with him.

"I never lied to you," he said.

"You should have told me the truth before our marriage. You should have told me everything," I said while glaring at him.