PART 29

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I froze when I entered my room.

"You are drooling, Vivaan," Anaya teased, and I nodded.

"I definitely am," and she laughed.

"You were supposed to take me somewhere," she reminded me.

"Just say the word, and I'll take you right here and now," I said, walking toward her.

"I am talking about the surprise, pervert," she bit her lower lip, and I groaned.

"Don't do that, or we won't be going anywhere," I warned.

"Don't do what?" she asked, still biting her lower lip.

"Don't bite your lip," I replied, and she stopped.

"Or what?" she asked, putting her hands on her waist.

"Or you will be underneath me, moaning my name, and I'll feast on those beautiful lips of yours. And the surprise that I've planned will have to wait," I replied, and a red hue covered her cheeks. Cute.

"Let's go," I forwarded my hand, and she put her tiny hand in mine. I intertwined our fingers and kissed her knuckles.

"Can you give me a hint about this surprise?" she asked.

"It is planned by me," I replied.

"I know that, but at least give me a hint about it. What is it? Where is it?" she excitedly asked.

"No," I replied, and she grumbled something under her breath.

I led her toward the Rolls Royce and opened the passenger seat's door for her.

"Don't tell me the guards are also accompanying us," she said, looking at the guards.

"No, they are not," I said.

"Liar," she said, and I just shrugged.

I was driving while she was using the phone.

"Why are you frowning?" she asked.

"Give all your attention to me, Anaya," I replied, and she gave me a side eye.

She muttered something about me being bossy and whatever.

"And how do I do that? Look at you driving the car so sexily, which is making me lose my mind," she said, and I smirked.