PART 26

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 : 18+ 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿. 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I am going to fuck you, and I am going to fuck you right now," Vivaan said huskily, and my heart rate accelerated.

He picked me up in his arms and gently placed me on the bed. Removing his suit jacket, he loosened his tie but left it on.

Grabbing his tie, I pulled him towards me and kissed him. But he dominated the kiss, even biting my lower lip, making me taste my blood. He then grabbed my covered breasts, eliciting a moan from me.

Breaking the kiss, he touched my lower lip with his thumb. "What are you, a blood-sucking monster?" I glared at him, and he chuckled.

"You made me one," he said, sexily biting his lower lip.

"Let's go downstairs; it's time for dinner," I suggested, but he shook his head.

"We are not going anywhere until I am done with you," he declared authoritatively, sending a shiver down my spine.

"But I am hungry," I protested with a glare.

"I am also hungry to eat your pussy," he stated matter-of-factly, removing his tie and shirt. Within seconds, I found myself lying naked on the bed with him hovering over me.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply, sending my heart racing. Planting wet kisses on my neck, he slowly undressed me, his touch igniting a fire within me.

"Beautiful," he muttered, looking at me.

"Pervert," I teased, and he chuckled.

"For you, I can become one," he winked, further stripping me down until I was completely naked.

"Perfect," he murmured, causing me to moan as his fingers found my clit. "Ahh," I moaned as he thrust his fingers inside me, his touch sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Yes, just like that, baby, moan for me," he encouraged, increasing his pace while massaging my clit.

"Ahh... Vivaan," I moaned as he sucked on my breast, his fingers working their magic.

"You are taking my fingers so well," he praised, and I felt my climax building.

"Vivaan... Ahh...." I came on his fingers, my heartbeat erratic.

He withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth, sucking them clean. Blushing, I watched as he kissed my lips, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

Reaching for his clothed cock, I cupped it with my hand, eliciting a groan from him. But I withdrew my hand, teasing him.

"You are such a tease," he husked, and I shook my head. I was not a tease.

He sat on his knees, throwing my legs over his shoulders, and began kissing my pussy. Moaning, I threaded my fingers through his hair as he expertly pleasured me.

"As I have told you, I am hungry," he said, licking my pussy lips before delving his tongue inside, driving me wild with pleasure.