PART 7

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I don't know why I've agreed to come with these two fuckers, so-called my best friends. One is glaring at everyone, and the other one looks on the verge of smashing someone's head against the nearest wall.

Yeah, they both have been like this since the afternoon.

"Can you both at least try to look sophisticated?" I said.

"No one asked you to look at us," Abhimaan snapped, and Kabir just ignored me.

"The girls will be arriving soon," I announced, as Kiara texted me a few minutes ago.

"With that fucker, Abhimanyu," Kabir muttered under his breath.

We were talking, or I was talking, and these idiots were either grunting or nodding their heads. Jealous fuckers.

"Holy shit," Abhimaan muttered under his breath.

I looked in the direction where he was looking, and there Kiara entered the club followed by Saanvi.

And when Anaya entered the club, I forgot how to breathe. She was looking fucking hot.

And my jaw clenched as every fucker in the club was now looking at my girl.

They looked around, and when they spotted us, they walked towards us.

"Hi," Anaya said to me.

"You are looking beautiful," I said to her, and she muttered a thank you.

"I would have preferred if you had called her hot," Kiara said.

"You are looking hot," Abhimaan said to her, and everyone looked at him with amusement.

"I meant I would have preferred if Vivaan bhai would have called Anaya hot, you idiot," Kiara said and muttered something under her breath.

Abhimaan just nonchalantly shrugged.

"Okay everyone, should we order something to drink?" Saanvi asked.

"You are not drinking in the club, Saanvi," Anaya and Kiara chimed simultaneously, earning a side-eye from Saanvi.

"Why is that?" Abhimaan asked.

"Because she can't hold her liquor, and she becomes wild after one shot," a voice said, and that voice belonged to Abhimanyu.

Saanvi muttered something under her breath.