PART 11

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I heard the sound of the alarm, and I made an attempt to shut the alarm off, but I felt a hand on my waist and a warm body pressed against mine.

I opened my eyes and saw Vivaan's sleeping face so close to mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach but, then I remembered the events that happened last night.

I again closed my eyes and sighed. I looked at my phone, it was 6 a.m. and turned off the alarm.

I removed his hand from my waist with a jerk. What? I don't care if he wakes up.

And this idiot just snuggled into the pillow. After whatever, he did and said last night, I am just doing exactly the same thing.

He called me an unwanted presence in his life and my heart broke again, remembering the conversation we had. That wasn't the conversation I wanted to have with him. I sighed and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Despite his hurtful words, I decided to rise above it. In the bathroom, my reflection mirrored the internal struggles. Opting for a red saree, I concealed the traces of tears with meticulous makeup, presenting a facade of beauty despite the emotional turmoil within.

I turned around to find my husband peacefully sleeping after causing chaos in my once serene life

I turned around to find my husband peacefully sleeping after causing chaos in my once serene life. I sighed, leaving the room and heading downstairs.

Mumma and Chachi paused their discussion, smiling as they heard the sound of my anklets. Approaching them, I sought their blessings.

"Bacche, you are like my daughter, and daughters don't touch feet," Mumma said, and my eyes turned moist.

My husband's family is considering me as their daughter, but my own husband had decided that this marriage is just for namesake.

"You are looking very beautiful," Mumma said with a smile, and I smiled.

"Anaya beta, you know today is your pehli rasoi. So, you have to make something sweet," Mumma said with a small smile.