PART 19

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I parked the car in the garage and stepped out, intending to open the door for Anaya. Surprisingly, she beat me to it, awkwardly exiting the car with a sigh.

Approaching her, I noticed a frown on her face. "Where are we?" she asked.

"Home," I replied, moving to carry her in my arms, but she shook her head.

"What?" I asked softly.

"I can walk by myself," she retorted, flipping her hair dismissively.

"You are drunk and you can't walk by yourself," I said as a matter of fact.

"You just want to touch me," she said while giggling.

"Well, that's true that I want to touch you, but right now your safety matters to me. You can't walk by yourself," I said, and she looked at me with a pout.

"I can, and I don't want you to touch me," she asserted, attempting to walk independently. However, her unsteady steps almost led to a fall, prompting me to steady her by the waist.

"I think you should carry me," she said.

"But you didn't want me to touch you," I remarked.

"My choice, and now I want you to carry me," she insisted, wrapping her hands around my neck.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her to our room, making her sit on the bed. "Wait, I'll just come in five minutes," I said, and she nodded with a pout.

I walked to the kitchen and made a glass of lemonade. Upon returning, I found Anaya rolling on the bed, giggling, her infectious laughter bringing a smile to my face. She is cute.

"Anaya," I called, and she looked at me with a playful smile.

"Vivaan, come let's play," she urged, tugging at my hand.

"First, drink this," I offered the lemonade, but she declined with a shake of her head.

"I want you to come and play with me," she insisted, glaring at me. The light made her squint a bit, accentuating her cuteness.

"Okay, angry bird," I said, and she giggled.

"Nooo, I am not an angry bird but I am lavender," she declared.

"Let's play," she said in a mischievous tone.

"What do you want to play?" I asked.