PART 47

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

ONE MONTH LATER

Things between Vivaan and me are not just fine, but perfectly perfect. After revealing the truth to him, I came home with him, and our happiness has been constant since then.

I can't express how content and overjoyed I am. I am so in love with him, falling for him every single second. He's just so, well, he's mine, and that's all that matters.

As I applied lipstick and admired myself in the mirror, I realized I'm wearing a saree after almost two months.

"Are you ready, lavender?" He asked while walking out of the walk in closet and his eyes fixated on his cuff.

I walked towards him and put my hand on his and buttoned his cuff.

When I looked up at him, he was already looking at me with a parted mouth.

"What happened, Mr. Rathore?" I asked, closing his parted mouth with my hand under his chin.

"Just being mesmerized by my wife's beauty, Mrs. Rathore," He replied, pulling me closer by my waist.

"Why do you always pull me like that?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Like what?" He asked and pulled me closer to him

"Vivaan," I  whispered as he nuzzled into my neck

He licked my collar bone and started giving me wet kisses making me moan.

"Vivaan," I moaned and his hand travelled down from my waist until he grabbed my backside and gave it a squeeze.

"We are getting late, Vivaan," I said breathlessly and he looked up at me

"Let's be late, lavender," He said and lifted me up in his arms, making me yelp.

"Put me down, Vivaan," I glared at him

"Why?" He asked 

"I said put me down, Vivaan," I said and he put me down and it wasn't the floor, it was our bed.

"I did what you said. So, you also should do what I want," he declared, bending down to my eye level

"And what is that?" I asked

"Lay down on the bed and allow me to make love to you. Well, I can fuck also if that's what you want," he proposed, caressing my collarbone with his thumb.

"Well, your request is declined, Mr. Rathore," I smiled, and his thumb paused on my collarbone.

"What's the reason for my request's decline?" He asked.

"I sometimes feel that either you are just dumb or act like that," I said and he frowned.

"Why are you saying that?" He asked and I shook my head.