1 | The path to hell

---

"Just shut up girl your voice is annoying me!"

---

[Author's POV]

*Gun Shot*

The brush fell down from your hands with which you were going to paint your white canvas as soon as you heard a gunshot roar and echo throughout your house.

You stood still, too scared to move an inch, but flinched as you heard another gunshot. An unknown fear crept inside you as you started to breathe heavily. Two gunshots, but the maids were on leave today, and it was just your dad other than you who was at home...

"No..." You whispered as you quickly made your way out of your art room and down the stairs, unknown of what awaited you.

As soon as you reached the living room, your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. There were numerous men standing all dressed in black, with black shades on and with huge black guns in their hands. Your dad was kneeling down in front of someone and that someone had held your dad at gunpoint. Tears brimmed in your eyes as you freaked out and let out a yelp, immediately regretting it cause now all the eyes turned towards you.

"Y/n?... Y/N?! What are you doing here?! Princess get back to your room and lock it QUICK!" Your dad yelled.

"Catch her."

A cold voice echoed in the room but as if your feet were glued to the spot, you couldn't help but tremble in fear the moment you saw some of the men advancing towards you. You turned around and were about to run up the stairs, but they caught you. You shrieked and tried to free yourself, but your strength was nothing when compared to theirs.

Soon you found yourself standing in front of that certain someone. He was wearing a mask which made it difficult for you to make out if he was smirking at you or pitying you and thinking of letting you go, but the latter didn't sound convincing to you at all.

"Let her go, let her go Taehyung she didn't do anything, she's innocent let her go."

The tears which had pooled up in your eyes finally made their way down your cheeks when you heard your dad begging the stranger to leave you. You tried to bend down and hug him but the masked man, or Taehyung, held your arm and pulled you towards him, preventing you from going near your father.

"Princess? So she's Min's daughter?" You heard another man speak with a sense of victory in his voice. It was then when you realized that there were six other men wearing masks as you could count them on your fingers considering they were the ones who were wearing black leather jackets instead of a uniform.

"Why don't we confirm it ourselves from Min, what say hyung?" You turned towards the guy who was holding you and saw him turning his face towards your dad, and you could sense it that each and every one of them were smirking at you and your dad's helpless state. "So Min, tell us, isn't she your daughter?"

"Who are y-you?? What do you want from us j-just leave us alone!" They ignored you, your dad was helplessly looking at you, while you couldn't do anything but cry.

"What do you plan on doing now, Taehyung?" You heard a new voice and Taehyung turned towards you and locked his gaze with you. You were absolutely confused of what you felt when he stared right into your eyes with those deep brown orbs of his, but one thing was sure, you hated him, after he spoke his next words.

"We'll take her with us. Shouldn't we, Min? You wanted us to let her go, so here we are just helping you a bit by bringing a small twist to your request. We won't let her go, instead she'll be going with us. This would be a very good punishment for you."