14 | I am kidnapped (again)

---

"I'm talking and working at the same time. Is it my fault that I can multitask?"

---

[Taehyung's POV]

"If I die today, lord please bless my soul!" Jimin screamed from beside me.

And I turned a deaf ear to him.

I was breaking all speed limits, forgetting all traffic rules, just to reach my home. "The Hwangs weren't after us! They were after Y/n! She's in danger!!" Suga hyung's words were ringing in my ears and my heart was beating at an unexpectedly high rate.

"I'm still alive I'm still alive I'm still alive satan is that a truck coming towards us I'm still alive I'm still no what the FVCK THAT TRUCK IS HEADING TOWARDS US OH GODDAMN-" I rotated the steering wheel just in time and probably the truck missed us by an inch's distance. I hadn't seen it coming, my mind wasn't working properly, and if Jimin hadn't screamed then...

Well, let's not talk about it.

"Kim Taehyung, my brother, why do you want to get yourself killed before you kill Minho huh? Keep calm okay, she'll be alright. Y/n is fine no you motHERFVCKER WATCH OUT!!" He screamed again and I turned the wheel, realizing that I was just going to hit a puppy.

"Wanna die?! Turn into a demon and then rip Minho's skin?!!"

That wasn't a bad idea I suppose.

As soon as those words had left Suga hyung's mouth, my mind had gone blank. Y/n was in danger... She was in danger because of me. But I had promised her that I would protect her, and she said that she trusted me. As if I had gotten a shock, I quickly ran towards a car and got in the driver's seat, and as if Jimin had already read my mind and realized my intentions, he followed me in haste and got in the passenger seat a second before I accelerated the car. I didn't care about my life at this point, all I wanted was Y/n, safe in my arms.

My phone suddenly vibrated and dinged with a notification. I hurriedly took my phone out of my pocket, and my eyes turned red. The screen displayed 'Danger'... Y/n was using her bracelet, and I knew that Minho had reached my mansion.

"Jimin inform the others! Y/n has been attacked! And track her location quickly!"

[Time Skip]

I stepped out of my car and stared at my mansion, which was slightly covered in some kind of smoke. My guards and my men were all lying on the floor, unconscious. I took a step forward and my boot accidentally kicked some kind of a steel spray bottle. Not one, but there were a lot, spread all over the area.

"Is that..." Jimin trailed off and my heart shuddered. I quickly put a mask on and ran inside, upstairs, to my room, only to find it empty. But my room was a mess. "Oh Y/n..." I fell on my knees, panting heavily. How much she must have gone through, how much she must have endured, how much they must have forced her... I let out a sob and my tears rolled down. "You promised her that you would protect her Taehyung!" I pulled my hair and punched the floor in anger. My eyes fell upon her rings which were on the floor, beside the nightstand, both the engagement ring and the tracker ring. That bastard must have known that she has a tracker ring. He must have taken them off.