19 | All mine

---

"The world around me stopped, I felt as if it's just her and me in this world, just the two of us."

---

[Author's POV]

Before Taehyung could receive another punch, Namjoon and Suga held Daesung back as they tried to control him. Yeonjun on the other hand stood beside Taehyung because he knew that Taehyung was going to burst like a volcano any second.

But that never happened.

Instead, he calmly straightened his posture and stood straight before taking out his handkerchief and wiping away the blood from the corner of his lips. Yeonjun's jaw almost dropped to the ground because it had already been 10 seconds and yet his KT boss hadn't kicked or choked the person who had dared to punch him.

"You!! You heartless jerk! How dare you take my daughter away from me and force her to marry you!! You motherfvcker!! AND SHE GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE HWANGS?! HOW DARE YOU BASTARD-"

Min Daesung was screaming over his lungs and the vigorous actions that he had just pulled, being too much for his age, made him clutch his heart as he started to breathe heavily. Taehyung watched him without a hint of emotion on his face but just signaled Suga and Namjoon. They nodded and made Daesung sit on the couch as he held his head with his other arm, taking deep breaths. Taehyung sat on the couch opposite to him and placed his right foot on top of his left knee.

"I have some questions for you, and I expect you to answer them honestly." Taehyung declared as Daesung looked up and glared at him. "Give me my daughter back!" He hissed but Taehyung simply shook his head. "Do not involve Y/n in this-"

"Don't you dare take my daughter's name out of your filthy mouth!" Daesung growled, making Taehyung sigh. Suga, Namjoon and Yeonjun stood nearby, allowing them to converse alone and watch what was happening between them.

"You see, Min, don't forget that you're still under my captive-" Taehyung started but Daesung once again cut off his words. "Just tell me where the fvck my daughter is?! How is she?! I ain't answering any of your questions before YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER!!"

Taehyung looked directly in his eyes. There was fury for his daughter's abduction, rage for the mistreatment towards his daughter, fire to protect his daughter, and the love of a father for his daughter. Taehyung read all these emotions in his eyes.

"She's safe." He whispered in a cold voice as Daesung held his breath. "She's safe and sound at my mansion. The heir of the Hwangs had tricked us and kidnapped her, but we rescued her. She had been at the hospital due to the wounds she received after the Hwang whipped her, they were severe I accept, but now she's recovering." Taehyung said in one go but tears immediately formed in Mr Min's eyes.

"My daughter? Was whipped? Whipped?..." Daesung lost his voice as tears finally rolled down his cheeks. "My little butterfly... I hadn't let anyone even raise their voice at her... my princess... I had shielded her from this world... only to watch her so-called billionaire fiancée not able to provide her with the protection she needs?..." Taehyung's breath hitched as he gulped, looking away from the man sitting in front of him as Daesung continued to sob quietly.