8 | Some different creature and not Homo sapiens

---

"No, I'm just wondering why you are being so human today."

---

[Taehyung's POV]

I could feel my heart race the moment my eyes fell on Y/n. It was as if I was hit with something and I had lost my senses. I started to breathe heavily and licked my dry lips. She looked like a goddess straight out of a painting. The dress which I bought for her fit her perfectly, and her corset which hugged her waist so tightly made me gulp at her curves. I could feel my temperature rising, and I had never felt so bewitched by anyone's beauty.

I was walking towards my car and was taking deep breaths to calm myself. I can't, I mean, I have never lost control like this and it would be embarrassing in front of her, cuz heck we are mere strangers! Forcing ourselves into this marriage! And I cannot hurt her at any cost, it's against my principles.

I sighed. I was 'hurting' her by forcing her to marry me. But, I don't think I was against this marriage.

I was somewhat willingly doing it-

Good grief.

"Where's your driver?" I heard her sweet voice, which I don't know for what cursed reason seemed sweeter to me than usual. "Give me the honor madam," I said while turning around and opening the car door for her, "to drive you to the venue where you'll be getting engaged to... Me ofc." I smirked at her and she gave me an annoyed look. "I don't trust you, can you even drive?"

I glared at her as she gulped and looked away before quietly sitting inside. I helped her pick her gown up and carefully closed the door. As I sat on the driver's seat, I could feel her gaze at me and decided to tease her.

"Why? Am I looking that alluring today?" She quickly shook her head. "No, I'm just wondering why you are being so human today."

She folded her arms and sat comfortably, looking out of the window, leaving me perplexed. "Hey, don't you think you're getting bold-"

"But you said that you'd treat me as your wife. Considering the circumstances, I can talk back to you. Can't I?" I blinked my eyes... she's going to be my wife... and I agreed to her conditions. Now she can actually talk back to me and I'll have to be decent to her. Cuz now if I do anything wrong to her, all of my brothers will end me.

Darn it.

[Time Skip]

We were almost going to reach the venue. She hadn't spoken a word, and neither did I try to initiate a conversation. I stole a few glances but she never turned towards me. "Why aren't you saying anything?" I finally asked, not able to keep up with this thick atmosphere anymore.

She turned to face me and sighed. "I don't want you to get mad at me. I tried to escape, you locked me up. I tried to complain to Suga, you forced me to marry you by keeping my dad in line. It's better if I don't speak, cuz I'm legit alone at this moment. What if you kick me out of your car, what will I do then? I'm already helpless. Or even worse, what if you get possessed by a demon again and throw me off some cliff? No thank you very much, I'm good." I listened to her with a straight face. I could tell that she was mocking me. My princess was trying to get back at me for hurting her.

"Possessed by a demon? When did that happen?" I grinned as she squinted her eyes, sending me daggers. "You yelled at me and threw me in the basement! My knees got scratched! I begged you and you didn't listen to me and then Mister, I heard that you were the one to save me is that not so?" She smiled evilly at me and wiggled her eyebrows as I gulped. Who on earth told her about that? "You were possessed and when the demon left you, you got your human heart back and you accepted your mistake and brought me back. End of discussion."