13 | It was a play all along

---

"First of all, keep your hands to yourself and don't ever dare to push me again Kim."

---

[Taehyung's POV]

"We'll make three troops. One will enter the location from the front, one from the backside and one will stay on alert as a backup troop. Get me?"

Everyone nodded at my words.

We were in our meeting room, planning for our attack on the Hwangs and rescuing our members. Our hackers were trying to track down their location, but it was a tough job for them without the guidance of Jin hyung and Suga hyung.

"Jungkook and Jimin will go from the back side, Yeonjun and I will attack from the front. Namjoon hyung and Yeona noona will look at the overall mission and will attack if needed. But remember, we need to be keen and precise, one mistake and our members will be hurt." I announced in a grave tone while going through the papers and files that were kept in front of me on the table.

The others were busy in making plans for the upcoming mission. It was the first time someone had kidnapped our members, not one but four, including a woman. I can't even imagine what state Aera noona must be in. Yeona noona and she knew about our work and they had helped us on several occasions as well, but abduction? That had never happened.

"It's all because of Y/n!" Jungkook's voice echoed in my ears. I know he didn't mean to say all that but I know that he was not in a sane state of mind. Jungkook and Jin hyung, the youngest and the oldest, had always been together. Jin hyung practically raised him. They would argue and fight and the next moment they would laugh on the silliest things the way normal siblings do. And the thought of Jin hyung being in danger was killing him inside.

Yeona noona was sitting quietly on the couch, deep in her thoughts. I felt so bad for her. She was struggling so much yet was controlling herself. At least Jin hyung and Aera noona were together, but she was alone out here, with no clue where or how her fiancé was.

That's when I also recalled the hurtful stare that Y/n had given me half an hour ago.

I couldn't help it. I couldn't just stay still. My insides were shaking in rage and my brain had stopped working. My family was out there in danger, Suga hyung was in danger, how could that happen? Suga hyung was the one who raised me after my parents left me. Just like Jin hyung and Jungkook had been together, Suga hyung and I have been together since we were kids. I was seven and Suga hyung was ten. He took care of me just like a father, he was my savior, and the mere thought of him being in danger made my insides scream in agony.

I don't know why I even demanded to stop the marriage preparations. It was so sudden and-

"Boss!"

I came out of my thoughts as someone banged on the door. All of us looked at each other in confusion. "Come in!" I ordered, utterly perplexed.

The door opened and I discerned the guy to be one of our hackers who was currently working on finding Hwang's location. But what was he doing here?

"Boss! Miss Y/n- I mean- Mrs Kim... She kicked all of us out of the tech room!" He exclaimed in fear and anxiety.

Y/n did what?

"What the fvck is wrong with that woman!!" Jungkook yelled in frustration as he hit the table. All of us stood up as Yeona took a few steps towards us and stood beside Jimin in pure shock. "Why?" Namjoon hyung asked, and it seemed like he was the only sane one right now who was using his entire brain logically.