21 | Are they even mafias?

---

"I don't think I'll have the need to apply any blush for the next twenty years."

---

[Author's POV]

The two of you stay in the same position for a long time.

Just there, just like that.

With you over him on his bed, your bodies pressed against each other, your faces a few inches apart, breathing.

Your eyes remained closed, and all you could feel was the warmth of his body, hear his heart beating fast and savor the tranquil atmosphere around you both. His hands remained around you, one on your waist and the other on your thigh, stroking up and down and making small circles on your covered skin, while your hands remained still on his firm and built up chest. His breath fanned your tiny baby hair, making them sway to and forth. You inhaled his scent, and he smelled so manly, so earthy, so woodsy, and so sweet.

Taehyung waited for you to open your eyes, with all the patience he had. He didn't want to rush things with you. Your soft floral scent of rose and magnolia and berries entered his senses, making him feel soft and alluring him more towards you.

Slowly, you lifted your face up and opened your eyes. Your gaze fell upon the gorgeous man beneath you, and you stared at his heavenly features. His perfect nose, his bread cheeks, the mole near his eye and at the tip of his nose, his pink and swollen lips, you stared at everything.

Because today, it just felt right to stare at him.

On the other hand, he was once again amazed by your features. Ah yes, he has studied your face more than five times already, but the more he looks, the more enticing you become. He noticed how you had a mole near your eye on your cheek, the same way he does, but on the other cheek.

And once your gaze fell on his eyes, you got lost in the galaxy of stars, those dark brown orbs of his hold.

"Beautiful." He whispered, making your heart tingle in delight. "Thank you." You replied shyly before looking down.

"Won't you say it back?" He asked, his hands slowly moving upwards, from your thighs to your forearms. "No." You shake your head in denial as he smiles.

"Why not?" You squint your eyes and act to think deeply. "Umm... because we are getting late for dinner."

You reply before giggling, trying to break yourself free from his hold, while your laugh becomes a sweet melody to his ears. "Ahaa, not a very good reason, is it?" He remarks slyly before removing his hands. "It is a good reason, young man." You said before getting up. "Because today I'm going to step out of this room."

You place your hands on your hips, feeling proud of yourself, while Taehyung stares at you with a grin and with his hands under his head. He loved this new enthusiasm in you, he was glad he was able to bring your old self back, all thanks to his dad's diary.