11 | He is possessed

---

"Oh wifey, I don't mind sleeping with you."

---

[Taehyung's POV]

"Ahh~" I stopped on my tracks. "Ahh-" What in the unholy world-

My body froze outside my room as my hands, which were just a second away from twisting the door knob, couldn't twist it anymore.

"Mhmm ahh"

Was it Y/n? Moaning in my room?

I could hear her loud whimpers, and it was getting louder by each passing second. What was this girl even doing?!

Heck to my thoughts, was she even alone inside? But who would even be inside my room?

"Oh lord!" I heard a loud gasp and my jaw tightened. Who was inside my room with her? What was happening? My hands started to shake in anger and well... my hand might have slipped and the door knob might have twisted...

The door opened and I was met with a good sight.

I repeat, it was good, better than what I had thought.

Because Min Y/n was sitting on my bed with the first aid kit beside her, with her right foot over her left knee and holding a cotton pad in her hand.

When I say this sight was good, it was because I had imagined some *ahem* scene...

My eyes softened and my anger vanished in thin air as my eyes met her glossy ones. She was clearly struggling with aiding her wounds. She looked away and focused on cleaning her wound.

"Ahh-" She gasped and closed her eyes shut. I shook my head and smiled a little while walking towards her. "Need help?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I don't need your help." She squinted her eyes at me. I chuckled and knelt down. "But your state says otherwise."

"I don't- wait what the hell!" She freaked out as I gently pulled her foot and placed it on my thighs. She tried to pull her leg back but I held it tightly, preventing her from moving it. "Taehyung-" Before she could continue, I took out a chocolate bar from my pocket and placed it on her lap. She gave me a confused look as I gently smiled at her before taking the cotton pad from her hand and dipping it in the disinfectant liquid. "Have it, it will help reduce the pain." I said casually before tenderly swiping the pad over her bruises.

She hissed again. "What happened to you?" She asked with her squinted eyes. "Please don't tell me that now you're possessed by some angel."

First a demon, and now an angel? I giggled at her words. Yes, I was giggling at her words.

"Slowly you cruel human!" She glared at me before closing her eyes in pain. "Your wounds aren't that deep, there are just a few scratches and minor cuts." I said while closely taking a look at her foot before applying the antiseptic. "They hurt okay?" She said, clearly offended.

"Yes princess, I know how much they hurt." I chuckled as she hit my shoulder. "Ow, that hurts." I pretended to be hurt while dramatically closing my one eye in pain as she gave me a 'dude-what-the-fvck' look. I giggled and took her other foot to treat it. We spent a few minutes in silence until she decided to break it.

"I know I'm weak and these bruises are nothing for someone of my age..." She uttered, and now I felt bad for making fun of her. "No Y/n it's okay, not everyone is supposed to be the same. You're strong in your own way." I tried to cheer her up but she shook her head.

| Stages of Love | KTHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara