5 | Playing jigsaw puzzles

---

"This game is going to be interesting."

---

[Y/n's POV]

I felt someone patting my head. Someone was rubbing my palm in theirs. I tried to open my eyes, but it was difficult for me.

"Oh look, she's regaining her senses." I heard a familiar voice. "Jin, please get me a glass of water!" I heard another voice.

After much struggle, I finally fluttered my eyes open. "She's awake!" I heard a happy voice. "Yeona?... Aera?..." I asked as my gaze landed on them. "Aww look she's safe."

I gave them a weak smile. Jin entered the room with a glass of water and handed it to Aera. They helped me to sit up and drink. I felt the water calming my nerves down and it also helped my dry throat.

"I'm so glad that you're fine now." Yeona hugged me as I hugged her back. "You really scared us last night." Jin patted my head.

"I'm sorry." I replied in a low voice, with a guilty tone.

"Y/n. Your room was locked. How did you get out of here?" Aera asked me sternly. I fidgeted my fingers before taking a deep breath. "I- I climbed down the b-balcony-"

"Are you aware of how dangerous it was and what could have probably happened to you if you had slipped? The winds were so strong last night!" Aera yelled at me as I looked down. "No no sweetheart shh don't yell at her, she's weak right now." Jin tried to calm Aera down, but she wasn't listening to him.

"Calm down? Jin, you expect me to calm down? Y/n isn't aware of what she did! She could've died! She could've lost her life due to the bloody stunt she did to escape!!"

I couldn't help but let my tears flow. "I'm s-sorry. I just w-wanted to escape... I don't want to s-stay here... I want to go back to d-dad... I want f-freedom..." I said while wiping my tears.

Aera sighed and hugged me as I burst out in tears. I hugged her and cried in her embrace. Yeona was silently crying beside me. "We were just scared for you Y/n... When the maids told us about the chaos going on last night, we rushed down to see the boys standing with a tensed expression on their faces while Taehyung was dragging you inside... It hurt us so much to see you in that condition..." Yeona sniffed while patting my back.

We stayed in that position for a while before I broke the hug. We heard a knock at the door and then it opened, revealing Hoseok and Namjoon. "Did we interrupt something?" Jin shook his head and smiled. "It's time for you to eat something Y/n." Hoseok was carrying a tray of sandwiches and Namjoon was carrying a tray of fruit juices. They brought them and kept them on the nightstand. Yeona eyed them up and down and folded her arms in front of her chest. "What's the need of so many sandwiches and three glasses of fruit juice?"

"That's because love, you have been starving yourself since morning. Now that Y/n is alright, I want you to eat as well." Hoseok said while kissing her forehead as Yeona hugged him.

I eyed them suspiciously.

I heard Namjoon laughing. "I guess Y/n isn't aware of the two couples."

Couples?

"Oh my bad, I didn't tell her yet." Aera giggled. "So Y/n, Seokjin and Aera are married couples. They got married three months ago, as for Hoseok and Yeona..." Namjoon eyed them with a smirk and I swear I saw Yeona blush before hiding her face in Hoseok's chest, making him laugh.