15 | He is KT... He is a Mafia...

---

"I have been living with mafias all this time..."

---

[Y/n's Pov]

I followed the two men and we reached the deck of the ship. Cool wind was blowing and it sent chills down my spine. I was just in my shorts and a t-shirt, a very bad outfit for such bad weather.

I stood quietly by the railing, my gaze stuck at the endless sea. The sun was setting and the sky was a mix shade of lilac, orange, red and blue. Thick gray clouds were slowly covering the sky. Was it going to rain?

Almost an hour had passed, and Hwang didn't even come here till now. Was he trying to freeze me in this chill weather?

"Who was it?" A sharp and furious voice startled me as I quickly turned around. Minho stood at a distance, arms folded in front of his chest, and he had rage written all over his face.

"What?" I inquired, quite not understanding him.

"Who hacked into my system?" He sneered at me. "How am I supposed to know that?" I replied and looked away, my confidence slowly shattering.

"Oh, so now you'll play games with me huh?" He took a few steps towards me as I glared at him. "I ain't playing any game with you! I don't know anything! Just let me go!" I yelled at him as he smirked. "KT's little fiancée got a nice voice. But you speak too much for a mafia's wife, don't you?"

What? Mafia?

"KT?" I muttered under my breath, but he seemed to have heard me. "You don't know who and what your husband is? Did you take Taehyung for an angel?" He snickered and laughed, as my thoughts scattered all over the place.

"Three dead bodies were found on the outskirts of Seoul. Rumors say that the sin was committed by the strongest mafia group of Korea led by its leader KT."

"Dad, who's KT?" I had asked after watching the news. "He's the strongest mafia leader. Mafias are cruel people, the whole world is cruel, that's why I have kept you safe under my protection my butterfly." My dad had replied.

KT... Mafia... KT...

Kim Taehyung...

My heart started to beat fast. How come I never realized this? Taehyung and the rest always had guns with them, they had a basement in their home, they went on missions, people were after them and attacked them, they had such a big tech room, they always had so many guards around their mansion, they had kidnapped me too... it all made sense now, and my eyes glistened.

I have been living with mafias all this time...

"I gave you a shock, didn't I?" Minho's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "You're a mafia too, right?" I asked straightaway, making him smirk. "You're cleverer than I thought."