4 | Kidnapped by a bunch of rich businessmen?

---

"The entrance to my exit from this hell."

---

[Y/n's POV]

Outfit? Check.

Hair? Check.

And that's it. I'm leaving.

More like... escaping.

It had been a week since I was here and I was very much eager to leave this place. I was given a nice room to stay and good food to eat, but what's the use of all this when I was given no freedom? I wasn't allowed to step out of the room, I wasn't allowed to contact anyone, and not having my phone with me was another drawback.

I was determined to leave this place. I pressed my ear against the door to check if anyone was walking in the corridor, but I could hear nothing but silence. I sighed. 'It's now or never Y/n-ah.' I encouraged myself.

I heard that the boys were going for some 'mission' an hour ago, and Aera, Yeona and I had our dinner in our rooms. I asked one of the maids when the boys would return, she told me that it could take them hours, or they could even return soon, she wasn't sure.

Taking a deep breath in, I slid the glass door and stepped into the balcony. As soon as I did that, I was met with the blow of harsh winds which hit my face like a truck. The black clouds were hovering in the gloomy dark sky and it looked like a storm was on its way. "Great." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

Good thing that I was wearing a shirt and jeans and sneakers and had tied my hair up in a bun. This would be an advantage to me since I was locked up and had no other way to escape than climbing down. Standing at the corner of the balcony railing, I peeked down to see the ground just a few feet below.

Well not a few, I was fvcking at the second floor.

I should have watched some videos on 'how to climb down a fvcking mansion' before thinking of doing this-

But again, I didn't have my phone with me.

"Alright Y/n, you got this." I mumbled and held onto the railing. I slowly put my right foot over the railing and then the left. "Don't look down Y/n, just don't look down, you can do this." I nodded my head and breathed out. I slowly started to slip against the railing and held onto the wall. No matter how hard I tried to not look down, my eyes betrayed me...

And I felt my heart almost coming out of my chest.

WHERE IN THE UNHOLY HELL DID THE GROUND GO?!?! WHY CAN I JUST SEE THICK TREES THAT ARE SWAYING SO DANGEROUSLY IN THE STORMY WIND AS IF THEY ARE WAITING TO SWALLOW ME??? AM I CLIMBING DOWN OR CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS TO HEAVEN?!

I definitely needed to calm myself down. "Oh God please, just let me live." I held onto the pipe which was just beside my right hand and slowly started to step-slip down with the help of the pipe, fighting against the winds which were howling in the dark night. I didn't know when and how but soon I found myself standing on the ground. I just had a few scratches on my hands, and that's it, I was safe.

I WAS SAFE!!

I looked up and gulped. My balcony was so high, how did I even get down-

Forget that, it's time to run away.

"I just got a call, boss and the others are returning after punishing the trespassers." My eyes widened as I heard someone walking in my direction. I quickly ran towards the bushes and hid myself. Now I was thankful to the winds since I could easily walk and run without getting noticed, for the noise was much louder than the stepping of my foot.